JCI India Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity for students. This scholarship program has been launched by the Junior Chamber International India. Under this scholarship program, students will get a scholarship worth rupees 2500 each who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are interested to know the eligibility requirements and other significant details related to the scholarship program like apply process, the last date and more then you have to read this article till the end.
About JCI India Scholarship
JCI India has announced a scholarship program for needy students who are studying in the class from 9th to 12th. There are only 2000 scholarships. Students who belong to the economically disadvantaged section of society can take the advantage of JCI India Scholarship. In the current academic year, 2022- 2023, This Foundation Board Director NB Harshvardhan Reddy and administration committee member GL Manohar have announced the scholarship amount to rupees 2500 each. To graph the chance, you have to read the further section of this article.
Also Read: SKF India Scholarship
Highlights Of JCI India Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: JCI India Scholarship
- Launched by: Junior Chamber International (JCI) India
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application:
- Official site: JCI India
Objective Of JCI India Scholarship
The motive of the scholarship is to promote higher education among students and provide financial help to needy students who are from financially disadvantaged societies.
Benefits/ Features Of JCI Scholarship
- The foundation is going to select 2000 needs students under this scholarship program.
- The selected beneficiary is the Bill Gates Scholarship wars Rs 2500 each
- Benefits will be transferred directly to the bank account of the student by the JCI India
- LO who is submitting the nomination must have good contributions in the present/ past year
- LO must have paid a financial subscription.
- Selection of the students will be on the basis of merit and financial need.
- During selection, preference will be provided to the special categories of students like orphan/ differently-abled/ single parent-child/ girl child.
- Applicant must be a student of class 9th to 12th standard
- Applicant must have scored 60% and above marks in the previous examinations.
- During the selection of the students, preference will be provided to the student who is handicap or orphan.
- Girls students or any students who scored marks 90% or above will get a preference
- Girls students with single mothers or single parent-child will get extra weightage during the selection
- Students who lost their parents during covid-19 will also get a preference
Applicants have to submit the following documents along with the application:
- Annual examination mark sheet/certificate issued by the school headmaster
- Recommendation letter from the school
- Parent’s annual income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant documents as required
Also Read: Rhodes Scholarship India
JCI India Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship programs students may contact the Tirupati unit president P. Raja Reddy on mobile number 9885 137 137 are you make contact with the secretary Doraswamy Raju on mobile number 9573 266 999. Applications for this scholarship program have been submit through nomination by the LO who has paid the membership subscription Foundation fee and has contributed to JCI India Foundation.
- The last date of submission of the application will be Updated Soon.