The Government of Jharkhand state is providing a lot of beneficiaries with financial funds so that they can continue their education without having to worry about their future and career growth opportunities in their respective departments. you will be able to apply for the Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship by following the step-by-step application procedure mentioned in the article given below we have also shared the eligibility criteria and the educational criteria needed to apply for the Jharkhand BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL ki Laadli Scholarship.
What Is Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023?
A large number of scholarships are provided to the students of the Jharkhand state in order to help them to pursue their educational dreams and have their future settled. You can apply for the Jharkhand Scholarship by going to the official website of the organization and downloading the official application form. The application form must be submitted to your respective school and colleges in order to gain the educational monetary incentive each and every month.
Also Read: MHRD Scholarship
Details Of Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship
|Name||Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand state|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Jharkhand state|
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application Form Submission Last Date – Update Soon
- Date of Examination – Update Soon
- Result Announcement – Update Soon
- Counseling and Commencement of Classes – Update Soon
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in this scholarship:-
- Appearing in the Class 10th board examination in 2019 from any board
- The resident of Jharkhand or ward of BCCL Employee
- Residing within a 25 km radius of command areas of BCCL
- The applicants with less than INR 6 lakhs will be given preference over other applicants
- Score at least 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
- Free from any chronic disease
- Medical fitness tests will be conducted by the management at the time of admission.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship will help the students to get these benefits:-
- The selected students will receive free of cost educational training through online classes and video conferencing classes for competitive examinations held for premier institutions in the future, for example, IIT, NIT, etc.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Copy of the registration card for the 10th standard board
- Copy of the Admit card of the 10th standard board
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar card
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions of the scholarship:-
- The programme is divided into two categories:
- Group 1 (Fully Sponsored by CCL)
- Group 2 in which 8 Male Students and 8 Female students will be selected by an open examination of the eligible applicants from the State of Jharkhand
- Only free coaching classes and a hostel facility will be provided to the selected students to be put at the Ranchi Centre of the BCCL.
- School fees, food expenses, and other expenses will be borne by the students themselves.
- The Video Conferencing (VC) Coaching Centres have been pre-assigned. The 4 Coaching Centres established in BCCL Command areas are:
- HRD, Kalyan Bhawan, Jagjiwan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Lodna Area, Dhanbad
- Katras Area, Dhanbad
- Block-II Area, Dhanbad
- The number of seats in each VC center is 50 (total of 200 seats) out of which 10 in each center (total of 40 seats) are reserved for female students.
- Seats will be allotted to students based on their choice, availability of seats, and the rank of the student in the final merit list.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship Syllabus
The syllabus of the skill test for the scholarship is as follows:-
- General Aptitude & Reasoning
- Physics – Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Electric current, Magnetic effects of electric current, Reflection & Refraction of light, Human Eye and its defects, Optical Instruments.
- Chemistry – Mole concept, Structure of Atoms, States of Matter, Chemical reactions, Sources of energy, Carbon compounds, Periodic classification of elements, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and Non-metals.
- Mathematics – Basic Mathematics, Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables, Triangles, Trigonometry Trigonometric, Identities, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Circles, Heights and Distances, Probability, Lines, Surface Areas, and Volumes.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in this scholarship:-
- First, a Screening Test (Multiple Choice Questions based) of 3 hours is conducted.
- The final selection of the applicant is done on the basis of screening test performance.
- DAV Public School, Koyla Nagar Colony, BCCL, Dhanbad.
- DAV Public School, Barora Area, BCCL, Dhanbad.
- Nehru Balika Vidyalaya, Sijua.
- DAV Centenary Public School, Baniahir, Lodna Area, BCCL, Dhanbad.
- Loyola School, Nehru Road, Taldanga (Chirkunda), Dhanbad.
Also Read: Government Scholarships in India
Application Procedure Under Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in this scholarship:-
- Take a printout of the application form
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all of the documents in the application form.
- Obtain the signature of Personnel Officer / AM (Pers.) Of Areas / Representatives of HRD, BCCL in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned authorities.