Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta was created by the state government of Jharkhand to reduce the unemployment rate in the state, as we all know that unemployment is rampant today due to the lockdown scenario. Unemployed citizens must apply for this benefit. This application is available in both online and offline formats. The government has promised to provide cash help to state residents in the range of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000. Unemployment benefits will be provided to the youth until they find work. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2022
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta is a program that assists inhabitants of Jharkhand who, although having a high school diploma, are unable to find work. Graduate pass youngsters would be given an unemployment stipend of Rs 5000 under this scheme. Under the Berojgari Bhatta plan, youngsters above the age of 16 who are looking for work in job camps will be registered from district to block across the state. The Chief Minister stated that the government would provide the requested incentive amount to unemployed youngsters and women shortly after registration. In addition, they will be connected to available work prospects.
Highlights of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta|
|Established by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Language||झारखण्ड बेरोजगारी भत्ता|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of Jharkhand|
|Major Benefit||Help youth|
|Scheme Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of the state|
|Official Website||www.jharkhandrojgar.nic.in, rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in|
Objectives of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Jharkhand
As you are aware, many such young people have completed their education but are unable to find work. As a result, the youth and their families are unable to live comfortably, and their economic situation has deteriorated. In light of these issues, the Jharkhand government has launched the Jharkhand 2022 Unemployment Allowance Scheme, which covers all unemployed people in the state. The youth will be given unemployment benefits. Unemployed youngsters in the state would be able to live well with the support of this unemployment payment. This unemployment benefit will be provided to young people until they find work. All unemployed teenagers in the state are eligible to participate in this program.
Benefits of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The unemployed youth of the state of Jharkhand will benefit from this scheme.
- The government would provide financial help in the form of an unemployment stipend ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 under this scheme.
- This unemployment benefit will be provided to young people until they find work.
- This plan will aid unemployed youths in Jharkhand by making it easier for them to support themselves.
- Unemployed kids will be able to provide for themselves and their families with the monies provided by the government.
- A district office has also been established under Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2022 to provide financial support to unemployed youngsters so that they can receive unemployment benefits on time.
- Overseas citizens will also be able to benefit from this scheme.
Features of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- Unemployed people will be required to sign an affidavit stating that they are unemployed.
- The government has alerted district offices to provide unemployment allowance amounts to unemployed young on time so that unemployment allowance can be provided to youth on time.
- Applicants will not have to go to any office to receive their unemployment benefit, the district administration will deposit it into your account based on your eligibility.
- An applicant for Berojgari Bhatta must be a legal citizen of the State.
- The beneficiary must not work for any government or private entity.
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta are as follows
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand to be eligible for this scheme
- The applicant’s family’s annual income must be less than 3 lakh rupees.
- Under this program, participants must be graduates or postgraduates.
- A name on the voter list or ration card will be required.
- He should not be employed in any capacity.
While filling up the application form for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post Graduate Marksheet (Position wise)
- Family income certificate
- caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- Disabled certificate
Steps to Apply for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for this scheme:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta under the Jharkhand Rojgar Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the New Job Seeker option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter the registered mobile number and click on the Send OTP button
- Now, enter the received OTP in the specified space for verification
- After successful verification, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like such Personal Details, Address details, Qualification Details, Login Details, etc.
- Now, read the guidelines and instructions carefully and agree on the declaration.
- After that fill in other details.
- Now, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the registration application process.
Steps to login to the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Online
To login to the scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta under Jharkhand Rojgar Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Login button
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, enter your username, password
- After that, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the sign-in button to get logged in to your account
Steps to Apply for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Offline
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scheme:-
- First of all, go to your nearest office of the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta
- Now, get the Job Seeker registration form from the concerned officials
- Now, fill in the form with all the required documents
- After that attach all the required documents with the form
- Now, review and recheck the registration form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally submit the registration form to the concerned officials
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Toll-Free Number – 9155636674
- Email ID – email@example.com
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY 10:00 AM TO 06:00 PM