Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022 on 29 December 2021. From the announcement date, the people of the state are waiting for the launch. The झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना is proven as a big relief to the people from low-income groups. On the 73rd republic day of the country, the scheme has been launched. Applicants from Jharkhand may submit their applications. You may check the information related to the eligibility conditions, apply process, benefits under the scheme and more for the section of this article.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022
The price of petrol is rising very rapidly in the previous some time. The current price of petrol is very high due to which low-income group people are facing many difficulties. Due to the rise in the price of petrol, people are unable to afford the use of two-wheelers as well. Keeping the things in view, on the completion of two years of JMM government in Jharkhand, Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana. Under this scheme, eligible applicants will get subsidies. The subsidy amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through the DBT system.
Highlights Of झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना
- Name of the scheme: Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana
- Launched by: Chief minister Hemant Soren
- Launched for: people of the state
- Benefits: petrolsubsidy
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Objective Of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana
The objective of the Jharkhand government behind starting the झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना is to provide relief to the low-income group people. Now the people who are facing financial issues related to the use of two-wheeler will able to use it.
NREGA Job Card List
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Benefits
Under this 132000 of the state has submitted their application already. out of the submitted application 72984 applications has been approved. Applicants whose applications are approved will get a petrol subsidy of 25 rupees per litre for 10 litres in a month. This means a subsidy amount of Rs. 250/- will be transferred to the beneficiaries account every month. 58000 beneficiaries have already got the subsidy amount in their respective accounts. In the first phase of the scheme 20 lakh people of the state will be benefited.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Eligibility Criteria
- A permanent resident of Jharkhand is eligible to apply
- Applicant must have ration card of National food security scheme or Jharkhand state food security scheme
- Applicant must have a valid driving licence of two wheeler
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Two wheeler registration document
- Bank account statement
- Driving license
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- E mail Id
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Registration Procedure
- To apply for the scheme first of all you have to visit the official website of ration card management system Jharkhand Or open CM support app
- From home page you have to look for Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme option
- A new page will open, you have to enter your ration card and Aadhar number in the space given on the screen
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP in the given space
- Press login option and select your name from all family members of your family
- Now you have to enter your vehicle number and driving licence number
- Click submit button and your application for the subsidy scheme has been submitted.
CM Support App Download
- To download the jharkhand petrol subsidy app, you first have to open the Play Store of your mobile device.
- The homepage of your Play Store will open on the screen.
- Now from the search bar, you have to to search the Jharkhand CM Support.
- On searching, menu options will appear on the screen.
- Select the first option that appears on the top most of the list.
- Now you have to click on the install option.
- The mobile application will be installed in your device.
- Now after that, you can easily apply for the Yojana.