Reliance jio will be selecting students to provide them with scholarships and help them to continue their education. This scholarship is available for students studying on the state board as well as other CBSE and ICSE boards of India. You can apply for the scholarship by filling up the application form and reading the details regarding the Jio Scholarship 2023 given below in the article. The authorities will be selecting the candidates based on their academic performance and overall behavior. You have to apply for the scholarship after reading the eligibility criteria in detail mentioned below.
What Is Jio Scholarship 2023?
Reliance jio is a very successful organization working in India for a very long time and now the authority has decided to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker students who are finding it hard to continue their education. In order to apply for this scholarship, the candidates will have to score at least 65% marks in their class 12th examination. The eligibility criteria of the marks are different for candidates belonging to different educational boards present in India. The scholarship will be prestigious because it will give around 35,000 Rupees per annum to the beneficiaries in order to complete their education. You can apply for the scholarship before the end of your academic year to be eligible.
Also Check: BYJU’s National Aptitude Test BNAT
Details Of Reliance Jio Scholarship
|Name||Jio Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Reliance jio|
|Objective||Providing 35000 Rupees per annum|
|Beneficiaries||Students studying in Classes 10th and 12th|
|Jio scholarship application form||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply for the scholarship||Update Soon|
|Announcement of result||Update Soon|
|Distribution of award||Update Soon|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- For class 10th – Students from the state board will have to secure 70% or higher whereas those in CBSE and ICSE will have to obtain 85% marks.
- For class 11th – Those in class 11th will have to secure 70% from the state board. However, those in CBSE and ICSE will have to score 85% marks.
- For class 12th – Students from the state board will have to obtain 65% and those in ICSE and CBSE must get 80% to be eligible.
- Graduation – Those who are in graduation will have to obtain at least 75% marks or more in college.
- Postgraduation – Students will have to secure a minimum of 75% marks to apply for the Jio scholarship.
Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
The students will also have to submit the following documents along with the Jio scholarship application form-
- Marksheets of class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, and Post Graduation
- Pass certificate of class 10th, 11th, 12th, and Graduation
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- School or college Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to get selected in this scheme:-
- There may or may not be a test for selecting the candidates for the Reliance Jio Scholarship.
- The authorities thoroughly check for the merit of the candidate as well as for past misbehavior such as ragging etc.
- In the case of an exam being conducted, the admit card for the same will be made available on the official website.
- There will be a detailed verification process that will be followed so that the scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- There may be certain reservations about candidates based on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The selected students get the amount directly in their bank accounts.
Reliance Jio Scholarship Rewards Details
The following awards will be provided to the candidates in this scheme:-
|Class 10th||Rs. 35,000 per annum|
|Class 11th||Rs. 38,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||Rs. 45,000 per annum|
|Graduation||Rs. 52,000 per annum|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 55,000 per annum|
Also Check: AICTE Scholarship
Application Procedure Of Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- We will have to first visit the Jio website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the jio scholarship application form tab
- You have to download the application form displayed on your screen
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form with your personal and bank details
- Make sure that you enter all of the details correctly
- Attach all of your documents including your certificates and caste certificates
- Complete the information and submit the application form to the nearest Jio office.
Offline Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the scholarship offline then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you will have to visit your nearest office of Reliance jio.
- You will have to ask for the application form at the counter
- Fill in all of the personal details in your application form
- Successfully, fill up the application form with your bank details
- Attach your passport-size photograph
- Attach all of the other documents
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future references
- We will have to first visit the official website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will be displayed on your screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the feedback option by scrolling down to the last.
- A new page within the application form will open.
- Share your experience with the organization India application form.
- Enter all your details in the application form and click on the submit option.
- Your feedback will be submitted successfully.
Points to Keep in Mind
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- The applicant must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a valid and active email ID.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Avoid using mobile phones for online submission of application forms.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Check the details provided carefully before final submission.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate detail.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph on the application form