To uplift the girl students, The Lieutenant Governor Mr. Manoj Sinha of Jammu & Kashmir state has launched a new scheme named “JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme”. This scheme is only for female students who belong to financially weaker families. If you belong to a family whose annual income is quite low then you may grab the benefits of this scheme. To grab the opportunity, you need to read the information available in this article very carefully. In this article, we are going to accumulate each and every detail of the scholarship which includes the application procedure, eligibility, scholarship amount, and many more.
What Is JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme?
JK Super 75 Scholarship is an initiative of the State Government of Jammu & Kashmir. The scheme was announced by Lieutenant Governor Mr. Manoj Sinha on the occasion of International Women’s Day. Under this scheme girls, students will get monetary help to complete their higher education in the field of medicine, engineering, and more. Girl students who meet the eligibility conditions set by the authorities can apply for the scheme by submitting the online application form.
Highlights Of JK Super 75 Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: JK Super 75 Scholarship
- Launched by: Lieutenant Governor Mr. Manoj Sinha
- Beneficiaries: Girl students
- Launched in: Jammu & Kashmir
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: JK Super 75
Objective Of JK Super 75 Scholarship
The motive of Lieutenant Governor Mr. Manoj Sinha behind announcing the scheme is to encourage the women entrepreneur ecosystem of Jammu and Kashmir by encouraging the girl students to complete their higher education by providing them monetary help. The scholarship will empower the girls of the state and encourage them to move towards education without thinking about any financial hindrance.
There are 2 types of scholarship programs under this scheme.
- JK Super 75 Scholarship (for Girls)
- JK SuperB 75 Scholarship (for Boys)
Benefits of Scholarship
- This scheme will motivate female students to complete their higher education in the fields of medicine, engineering, and more.
- This scheme will provide monetary help to brilliant female students who belong to financially weaker families
- Along with this scheme, the government has also launched the Tejaswini mission. Under the Tejaswini mission, the government is going to provide monetary help of Rs. 5 Lakh to women entrepreneurs of 18 to 35 years of age.
- This scheme will empower the women of the Jammu & Kashmir state
- This scheme is only for the girl students
- Applicant must be a native of Jammu & Kashmir state
- Applicant must have secured good academic marks in 10th & 12th standard board examination
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark List
- 12th Mark list
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport size image
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
Selection of the students for this scholarship scheme will be on a merit basis. A merit list will prepare by the authorities on the basis of the academic record of the applicant in the board examination.
- The last date to register for the scholarship scheme will be updated soon
- The scholarship disbursement date is updated soon
Also Check: J&K Scholarship
JK Super 75 Scholarship Registration Procedure
Further, you will get the details of some common steps that you may have to follow to apply for the scholarship:
- Contenders have to check the eligibility first and if you find yourself eligible then go to the JK Super 75 website
- From official website home page, you have to go to the Register Now option.
- Now click on the FOR SUPER 75/SUPERB 75 SCHOLARSHIP CLICK HERE option.
- Hit the register now button to open the application form and the application form will open on the screen
- Now enter the asked details in the application form and upload all the significant documents
- Documents should be uploaded in .jpg or .png format in the prescribed size.
- Review the application form very carefully before submitting it and don’t forget to take hard copy of the filled application
JK Super 75 Scholarship Shortlisted Applications List
- Go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- Now after visiting, a page will open where you will find option of “Provisional list notification for Hon’ble LGs Super 75 and SuperB 75 Scholarship”, click on it.
- The list will open on the screen.
- Check your name in the list.
- Or you can download it by hitting the download option.
Ans: You just need to fill out the online application form through Youth Data Portal. step by step instructions is available above.
Ans: If you get selected for the scholarship scheme, the amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred to your bank account.
No, you need not attend any tests. Selection of the student will be made on a merit basis. A merit list will be prepared and you will call for a document verification procedure for final selection.
The authorities release the provisional application selection list. You can check your name in the list by following the steps mentioned above.
Ans: Yes, you have to submit the application within the time period announced by the authorities every year.