JN Tata endowment loan scholarship 2023 is a program offered by JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians. The program is offered to Indian students for their higher education from abroad. Since 1892, the JN Tata endowment loan scholarship is helping Indian students. If you are an Indian student and desire to pursue your academics abroad then this is the best opportunity for you. To grab the opportunity you should accumulate each and every detail about the scheme. Further in this article, you will get every detail including eligibility criteria, the selection process, the application process, and more.
What Is JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023?
Education is very expensive nowadays. To complete a study from another country is very costly. Many students desire to get an education from a foreign university/ college. To help such students JN Tata endowment loan scholarship has been initiated. It is the best opportunity for the students. Under this scheme, students will get loans up to rupees 10 lakh to complete their studies from abroad. To apply for the scholarship you have to visit the official website prior to the last date. Step by step guide along with a direct application link is available below under the head application procedure.
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Launched by: JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians
- Launched for: Indian students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.jntataendowment.org
Online application form registration process has been already started
Last date to register online for this scheme is 07th March 2023
Last date of submission of application form completely filled is 28th March 2023
Examination will occur in month of April
Interview will be held between April and June
Benefits Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Beneficiaries will get scholarship loans up to rupees 10 lakh
- Students need to repay the loan amount after completing the studies
- Along with the scholarship loan, students may get additional benefits like
- Partial travel assistance up to rupees 50000
- Gift award amount to Rs.2,00,000/- to Rs.7,50,000/-
Field of study
- Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical, Aerospace, and Astronautics
- Biological Sciences
- ANATOMY / HUMAN ANATOMY
- Quantum Biology
- Computer Sciences
- DATA SCIENCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS
- Health Data Science
- Computational Statistics and Machine Learning
- Machine learning
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Science
- Computer Engineering
- SCHOOL COUNSELLING
- Engineering / Physics
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Design
- Information Technology
- Mass Communications
- Medical Sciences
- Health Data Science
- Masters in Nursing Anaesthesia
- Mathematical & Theoretical Physics
- Medical Physics
- EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
- HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY
- School Psychology
- Sports Psychology
- INDUSTRIAL – ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (I-O)
- Human factors/Engineering Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Counseling psychology
- COGNITIVE AND BEHAVIORAL NEUROSCIENCE
- Clinical psychology
- Public administration or Public Policy
- Social Sciences
- DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Maritime Science and Technology Management
- Digital Arts and Humanities
- Defence Systems etc.
Most chosen countries
- The USA
- The UK
- The Netherlands
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Result
To get the scholarship students have to appear for the examination and then interview. The examination was already on 17 April 2022. The result of the exam was also announced by email. Interviews have been taken by the authorities. The result of the interview (final selected candidates) will also convey by the authorities by email till the first week of July month. The decision taken by the trust with respect to the scholarship is final.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 45 years as of June 30, 2022
- Must hold under graduation degree from a recognized University of India with at least 60% marks
- Candidates who are not selected for the scholarship in the previous year or have not availed scholarship even after selection can apply again
- Those scholars of JN Tata who already paid off their previous loan can also apply to get the new one.
- Applicants going abroad for seminars, conferences, training, workshops, paper presentation, undergraduate studies, and any post-graduate degree/diploma/certificates through Distance learning or online medium are not eligible to apply
- Applicant must have taken admitted in a Postgraduate/ Ph.D./ Postdoctoral/ Research fellowships studies abroad of at least two your duration.
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Selection Procedure for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of following
- Firstly screening of applications will be made on the basis of the student’s academic record, co-curricular and extracurricular activities, GRE/ GMAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS scores, and statement of purpose
- Selected students will call for a written examination. The examination will be made online mode. The exam will be held on 17 April 2022
- Students who crack the examination will have to go for an interview. The interview will be held from April onwards, in person at Mumbai or through video conference via Skype/Microsoft Teams/Zoom with the Director of the Endowment and a subject expert
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply you have to visit the official website of the JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians
- Choose click here to apply option given under Application Forms for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- A new page will open from where you have to select register option
- Start filling in the details in the application form such as
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Year of Study
- Security question
- Security Answer
- Choose the register button given next to the blanks
- You will receive OTP on your email id and mobile number
- Enter the OTP to verify and hit verify button
- As you hit the application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the rest asked details and complete the application
- Upload the documents as required and carefully review the application
- Press submit button and must take a printout of it for further use or save a soft copy
- Visit the official website of the JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Now on the homepage, you will find the alumni login form.
- Enter the login details like email ID and password in the application form.
- Now click on the login option.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +91-22-6665 7681 / 7198 / 7774 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm between Monday to Friday
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening
- First of all, check the eligibility of the scholarship program you are going to apply for.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- You must have a valid and active email ID.
- The applicant must have a bank account number
- You must have a valid aadhar card linked with your bank account number.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph in the application.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of scholarships.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the Online submission of scholarships.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Provide all your details correctly according to the best of your knowledge
Yes, to apply for this scheme, a confirmed offer letter is not required
Yes, you have to pay interest at the rate of 2% per annum. The interest amount can be waived off by the trustees of the organization if you repay the loan by the end of the seventh year.
You have to repay the loan from the third year of taking the loan. The loan amount is to be repaid in five equal installments.
No, collateral security is not required but candidates must have a guarantor.
Yes you have to write your sop from 500 to 800 words only