In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship opportunity which was created by the Managing Director of IndiaMART. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the education criteria which are needed by the candidates to apply for the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship opportunity and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be easily able to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
What Is Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2023?
Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, Managing Director of IndiaMART has created this Jyoti Kalash scholarship specially available for the financially poor girls students situated in the Uttar Pradesh State. Through these scholarship opportunities, beneficiaries will be provided School uniforms and materials that will be helpful for them to continue their education till Class 12th. The benefit will be provided along with several other allowances to the beneficiaries. Around 15,000 beneficiaries are selected to get the benefits of this scholarship.
Details Of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
|Name||Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 20223|
|Launched by||Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, Managing Director of IndiaMART|
|Objective||Providing school materials and uniforms|
|Beneficiary||Girl child of Uttar Pradesh state|
Important Dates for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
|Application Starts||Updated Soon|
|Application Ends||Updated Soon|
|Screening of scholarship applications||Updated Soon|
|Telephonic interviews held on||Updated Soon|
|Final interview call||Updated Soon|
The applicant will have to go through the following selection criteria to get the scholarship:-
- The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their financial needs and the background of all the candidates.
- Applications will be screened based on the applicant’s financial needs and background.
- Now, a telephonic interview takes place for shortlisting the candidates in the next phase.
- Face-to-face interview for the final selection of scholarship (if required).
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Rewards Details
The applicant will be given the following awards in this scholarship:-
- The candidates who will qualify all the selection rounds and get selected for the scholarship will receive ₹ 15,000 along with other benefits which include a School fee, Uniform fee, and Books & Stationery fee.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is open to female students only.
- For the scholarship, the candidate must be a native of the state.
- The candidate should be studying in 10th standard.
- Annual income per year from all sources should be less than INR 3, 50,000 (3.50 Lakh).
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof/bills of school fees, coaching fees, travel expenses, uniform expenses,s and books expense
- Bank account details of the candidate
Application Procedure for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the scholarship
- The homepage of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- Now you will have to register yourself by creating your ID.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Level Scholarship Application page” option to choose the level of your education.
- Click on the “Start Application” option.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Upload all the required documents.
- You will have to review your application form.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- The scholarship is for female candidates only.
- Check eligibility for applying for the scholarship.
- You must have a registered mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Do not wait for the last date to submit the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones for scholarship submission.
- Check the application form before the final submission