Good news for the Karnataka state citizens, the Government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023. You must be curious about the scheme and have various questions in your mind like what the scheme is? How is it beneficial? Who can avail of the benefits? What is the application process? And many more. Answer to all your questions is available in this article. You should read the information available in the further sections, very carefully and follow the step-by-step instructions available below to get the benefits of the scheme.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is an initiative of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation. Under the scheme, the government is going to drill the bore wells or dig open wells followed by the installation of pump sets and accessories to provide irrigation facilities for agricultural land. Only the applicants belonging to minority communities or small and marginal farmers can get the benefits under the scheme. The unit cost of the 8 acres of land is fixed at rupees 400000 and 15 acres of land is fixed at rupees 6 lakh. Through this game, the government is going to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers through the utilization of a source of water or lifting water through pipelines.
Highlights Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Launched by: Karnataka Minority Development Corporation
- Launched for: citizen of Karnataka
- Benefits: irrigation facilities
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Karnataka Ganga
Objective Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Water for irrigation of farming land is required. Many farmers faces issue getting the water for irrigation. Considering the past facts the government has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme. This scheme has been started with the objective to provide water to the farmers for irrigation of agricultural land.
Also Read: Cyber Security Policy
Benefits Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
For this scheme, the state Government of Karnataka has allocated rupees 1.50 lakh and rupees 3 lakh for individual borewell projects. The amount provided to the beneficiaries can be used only for the borewell drilling, pumps supply, and Rs 50000 for the electrification deposit. The citizens residing in Bangalore urban, Bengaluru rural, Ramanagara Kolar, chikkaballapur, and Tumkur districts will get Rs. 3.5 lakh subsidy. Other district beneficiaries will get a 2 lakh subsidy.
- The application should be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Applicant must belong to the minority community
- Applicant should be a farmer by profession
- The age of the applicants should be in between 18 to 55 years
- The annual family income of the applicants family should not be more than rupees 96000 per annum for rural areas and rupees 103000 in urban areas
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- Latest RTC
- Small and marginal farmer’s certificate issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self-declaration form
- Self-declaration form from the surety
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 Application Procedure
- To grab the benefits under the scheme applicants should visit the Karnataka Ganga portal of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select the online application option given under the online services section
- From the new page open on the screen you have to select the Ganga Kalyana scheme
- The online application form will open where you have to enter details like name, date of birth, age, contact details, and more
- Complete the application form very carefully and upload the significant documents in the prescribed format
- Follow the screen to complete the application form and at last submit it by hitting submit button
- Remember to take a printout of the filled application for use.
- For any query, you may contact the authorities by call or WhatsApp on 8277799990