Good news for the Karnataka farmers, Chief Minister of Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai has announced the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get the diesel at a subsidized rate. The government is going to provide diesel subsidies to the farmers. Beneficiaries will get the benefits under this scheme directly in their bank account through the debt system. For more scheme-related information you have to read the section of this article which includes detailed information about the program.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
While announcing the state budget for the year 2022-23, Chief minister Basavaraj Bommai has announced a new initiative called Raitha Shakti. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide subsidized diesel to the farmers to increase the use of farm machines and reduce the burden of diesel costs on farmers. For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has decided to allocate a budget of rupees 500 crores. The scheme will encourage the farmers to use the farm machines which result in increasing the output.
Highlights Of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Karnataka Shakti Scheme
- Launched by: Chief minister of Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai
- Launched on: 5 March 2022
- Beneficiaries: Farmers of Karnataka
- Benefits: Fuel at subsidised rate
Objective Of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The major objective of the chief minister of Karnataka behind starting the Raitha Shakti scheme is to encourage the use of farm machinery and to reduce the fuel expenditure burden on farmers.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship
Benefits Of Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Beneficiaries will get a diesel subsidy of rupees 250 per acre.
- The maximum subsidy will be given for 5 acres of land
- The beneficiaries will get the subsidy amount directly in their bank account through the DBT system
- The applicant should be a farmer
- An applicant must hold their own land
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
Karnataka Raitha Sakti scheme Implementation
For the successful implementation of the scheme, the government has allocated a budget of rupees 500 crores for the financial year 2022- 23. The announcement of the scheme has been made during the announcement of the budget.
Other important Announcements for Farmers
- CM also suggested a number of strategies to improve the post-harvesting infrastructure and stimulate farm produce value addition. Common centers for farm produce organizations are good people to take up post-harvest management marketing and export agriculture produce by developing a program at a cost of rupees 50 crores.
- Krishi Yantradhare centers is also expanding dead by the state to all hoblis in order to make farm machinery available to small and marginal farmers
- The government is going to establish cold storage facility at toravi village in vijapura district which has the biggest area under grape growing in the state. A cost of rupees 35 crores has been allocated to built cold storage which is established through the Karnataka grape and wine board.
Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Application Process
There is no application procedure yet announced by the government officials for the scheme. As soon as there is any update regarding the application procedure will update you here. Till then, we are dealing with the general application procedure for any scheme. Kindly go through it.
- First of all, open the official website of the scheme.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now on the homepage, you will find the registration option, click on it.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now on this page, you have to enter your registration details like personal details address, mobile number, etc.
- Upload the related document if any.
- Now click on the register option after checking the details.
- You will be registered successfully for the scheme