If you have taken admitted to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology then you will be able to be a part of the scholarship opportunity available by the organization for the technical courses that are available in the organization. You can check out the details related to the KIIT Scholarship 2023 available by the organization from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria for these scholarships and the last date that you need to take into account to fill out the application form.
What Is KIIT Scholarship 2023?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology provides proper opportunities for the people through which they will be able to take into account various scholarship opportunities and these scholarship opportunities will help them to avail a financial help of rupees 50000 per month so that they can continue their education seamlessly. The applicants can fill out the application form for the KIIT Scholarship available at the official website of the organization. The applicant must fill out the application form before the last date of 19th August 2022 in order to be eligible for all of the financial benefits. There are different scholarship opportunities available for the different courses available in the organization.
Also Check: Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
List of Scholarships
The students can take into consideration the following scholarships according to the courses that they are taking:-
- PradyumnaBal Memorial Scholarships- The scholarship is instituted in the memory of Late Pradyumna Kishore Bal, Founder, and President of KIIT. Every year two poor and meritorious students are provided with completely free education under this scholarship scheme. The scholarship covers college fees, hostel fees including mess, books, and any other ancillary expenses. The decision of the selection committee regarding the selection of the candidate will be final.
- KIIT Poverty-Cum-Merit Scholarships- KIIT has instituted Poverty-cum-Merit scholarships for poor and needy students. The amount and period of scholarship are decided based on the need of the selected candidates. The decision of the selection committee for the selection of such candidates will be final.
- Teaching Assistantships- KIIT has launched a living-learning Programme for M. Tech students. This innovative programme has been initiated to benefit postgraduate students, who wish to supplement their income while being a student and gain experience in teaching/research. A number of such awards are flexible and vested with the management of KIIT University.
- KIIT Merit Scholarship- KIIT Merit Scholarship varies from 5000 INR – 10000 INR per month for 1st position holder in semester examinations (for different Schools under the Deemed University) for 6 months.
- KIITEE Merit Scholarship- KIIT provides free education to the topper of KIITEE-2020 (Only for B.Tech. (4 years) if admitted at KIIT. In addition to this, KIIT provides scholarships to top 1000 rank holders of KIITEE 2020 (B.Tech. – 4 years) during his/her study period at KIIT subject to fulfilment of criteria.
- KIIT International Scholarship- 2 students and 10 students from each country are provided with full and half scholarships respectively. 100 scholarships are available.
- Ph.D. Scholarship- KIIT is Deemed to be a University that provides a full-time Ph.D. scholarship of 20000 INR per month.
- Contingency Fund- A contingency fund of 50000 INR is available for both full-time Ph.D. and M. Tech students.
KIIT Scholarship Award Details
The following awards will be available to the people applying for the different types of scholarships:-
- Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery, and Master of Dental Surgery are Rs. 49000, 51000 and 53000 INR for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year respectively for each month.
- Magister Chirugial/Doctorate of Medicine is 58000 INR per month.
- MBBS and BDS internships are 20000 INR per month.
- Sc in Nursing and General Nursing and Midwifery (Nursing) is 6000 INR per month.
The following list of scholarships is available, especially for the students applying for this institution:-
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme
- e-Kalyan Scholarship of Jharkhand Government
- Prerna Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC & ST
- Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme
- National Fellowship for SC &ST
- Madhya Pradesh Scholarship
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships for College and University Students
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC students
- Top Class Education Scheme for students with disability
- Pragati Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- NET JRF
- TataSteel Millenium Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must fulfill the academic requirements for each course with no failure.
- The applicant must be born after the first of July 2021 for undergraduate courses.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Demand draft
- Graduation marks sheet
- Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Marksheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. degree GATE qualified only)
Also Read: Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
KIIT Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the various scholarship schemes:-
- You will first have to visit the KIIT website of the academy by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of the organization will open on your screen.
- The details related to the various scholarship opportunities will open on your screen.
- You have to read all of the details carefully and click on the apply online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form and upload all of the documents.
- You have to successfully submit the application form and then further procedures will be taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the organization.