The scholarship is available for people who are continuing their Ph.D. for their master’s degree in prestigious universities apart from India. King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 will help the students to get proper opportunities in a country that is otherwise very expensive for people who are not able to continue their education due to the economic background they are coming from. The applicant must follow the specific eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for the scholarship. You can also check out the application procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for this scholarship.
About King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
The King Fahd University Scholarship provides proper scholarships to people who are taking into account masters or Ph.D. degrees in a University which is situated in Dhahran. The students can easily apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization and checking out the eligibility criteria and the minimum requirements. The students can fill out the application form available on the official website after they have accumulated all of the important documents which are needed to apply for the scholarship program presented by the University. The students will be provided with a benefit that will help them to cover their tuition fees. You have to fill out the application form before the last date in order to be eligible for the benefits.
Also Read: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
Key Highlights of King Fahd University Scholarship
|King Fahd University
|Name of Scholarship
|King Fahd University Scholarship
|To provide fully-funded scholarships for international and non-saudi students
|For Master’s, Ph.D. degrees, and MBA students
|22 January 2022
Objective of King Fahd University Scholarship
King Fahd University is a prestigious university in Saudi Arabia with a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full master’s and Ph.D. and MBA Degree Programs. The aim is to provide high-quality education and a highly researched environment. Quality education provides the foundation for equity in society. Quality education enables people to develop all of their attributes and skills to achieve their potential as human beings and members of society.
Benefits Of King Fahd University Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious is scholarship:-
- The scholarship waives the complete tuition fee and provides a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. Besides, it also offers free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing, essential medical care, free textbooks, subsidized meals in the University cafeteria, a chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing, projects funded by the University, prepaid airfare ticket for initial travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a return ticket after completion of the degree.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship:-
- Applicants of the Master’s programme should have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree and a grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
- Applicants of PhD programme should have an MSc degree (after a four-year BSc degree) and a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both BSc and MSc degrees.
- For eligibility for an MBA, the candidate should have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, a grade-point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, at least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration, working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.), at least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement for MBA applicants may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship:-
- identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM)
- Passport-size photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience, and GMAT (For international MBA applicants).
- Other documents that are required at the time of final selection are TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.), GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programmes.
Also Check: King Abdullah University Scholarship
King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the King Fahd website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen and you will have to read the details carefully.
- You have to click on the option called apply
- You have to create an account with important information related to yourself and then you will have to log in accordingly.
- Make sure to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible to get the details.
- Online fall semester applications will be accepted until December 17, 2022.
- For the Deanship Office:
- Tel: +966-13-860-2800
- Fax: +966-13-860-2829
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For All Admission-Related Queries:
- Tel: +966-13-860-2809
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
- Building 68, Level 2’,
- Deanship Of Graduate Studies
- King Fahd University Of Petroleum & Minerals
- Dhahran 31261, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- University Mailbox No # 5055