Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship is an initiative for Ph.D., M.D, or equivalent degree holders. A well trained and highly skilled researcher with a good track record working abroad in various Frontier areas in biotechnology (Medical science, agriculture, veterinary science, engineering, energy, environment, bioinformatics, and other related areas) to research in academic institutions in Kerala by providing them an attractive opportunity to pursue research and development in biotechnology. Under KSCSTE Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship 2023 the selected fellow will receive an amount of Rs-25000 per month plus 10% HRA with an annual contingent grant of INR 7.5 lakh each for the first and second year and Rs-50000 each for the subsequent 3 years.
KSCSTE Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship 2023
Under the fellowship, the selected fellow will receive a stipend of INR 75,000 per month plus 10% HRA with an annual contingent grant of INR 7.5 lakh each for the first and second year and INR 5 lakh for the subsequent 3 years.
KSCSTE Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship Highlights
- Name of the scheme: KSCSTE Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship
- Launched by: Government of Kerala
- Launched for: Ph.D. M.D, or Equivalent Degree Holders
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: kscste.kerala.gov.in
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will be updated soon
Features of Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship 2023
- The annual research/ contingency grant of 7.5 lakh for each for the first and second years and 5 lakh for the subsequent 3 years.
- The Institution will provide medical benefits, transport allowance, and other benefits as per the prevailing norms applicable to the employees of the equivalent right out of their own resources/funds.
- Fellowship is further extendable for another term after evaluation.
- The applicant Should process a Ph.D., M.D. and equivalent degree and at least three years of postdoctoral research experience in premier research laboratories abroad with an outstanding track record of research in biotechnology-related areas as reflected in publications and other organizations.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should below 45 years of age are eligible for the fellowship tenable at any reputed institution in Kerala.
- Fellowship detail document
- Endorsement certificate
- Consent letter
Terms and Conditions
- The application will be screened by an expert committee and shortlisted candidates are interviewed.
- The final expenditure statement and Research report, as well as utilization certificate, shall be insisted to be submitted within three months of completion of the project.
- The selected candidates have to execute an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the award and must join the host institution within three months’ time.
Procedure to Apply Under Kerala Biotechnology Re-entry Fellowship 2023
- First you have to click on visit the official website of Fellowship.
- Then you have to click on the “apply online“ button.
- A google form will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
The Advisor Kerala Biotechnology Commission
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment Shastri Bhavan Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 Telephone:( 0471) 2548406, 2548259
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org