If you are taking into consideration research scholarship programs then you can apply for the new scholarship opportunity presented by the Kerala state council in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are taking into account different types of research opportunities. KSCSTE Science Research Scheme 2023-24 is a very prestigious scholarship. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria for this scholarship from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the online procedures available for this prestigious scholarship. We have also shared the other information related to this scholarship from the article provided below.
KSCSTE Science Research Scheme 2023-24
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE) [an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of Kerala] to the principal investigator (PI) and co-investigators (Co-Is) has presented this news scholarship opportunity which will provide good opportunities to the Science research scholars. The applicants can fill out the application form after they have checked out the details related to the eligibility criteria in order to be a part of the KSCSTE Science Research Scheme opportunity and apply for this opportunity. A research grant of Rupees 30 lakh for a maximum duration of 3 years will be provided to the people under this scheme. You just have to fill out the Google form in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Application Start Date – 1st October 2022
- Application End Date – 15th November 2022
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- The candidates must be regular faculty in Research Centres/Scientists in R&D Institutions, Departments of Universities, and Government/Aided Colleges in Kerala
- The candidates must have more than 5 years of service period left before superannuation at the time of submission of the project proposal
- The candidates must hold a PhD degree in the research subject
- The candidates must have an M.D./Ph.D degree in Medical Sciences (if belonging to a medical institution)
Benefits Of KSCSTE Science Research Scheme
The applicant will be provided the following benefits if they are successfully applying for this scholarship:-
- A maximum research grant of Rs.30 lakh is provided for carrying out the research for a maximum duration of 3 years.
- Grant will be given for specific projects to cover expenditures on Manpower, Consumables, Equipment, Travel & Contingencies.
- In the case of research proposals from Central Institutions, it is desirable that there may be a State Institution as a collaborator
- The research grant for the implementation of the project is released through the Implementing Institution.
- Implementing Institution is eligible for an overhead @ 10% of total expenditure subject to a ceiling of Rs.1 lakh, on successful completion of the project and after the settlement of the SE&UC.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- PhD degree in the research subject or M.D./Ph.D degree in Medical Sciences
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
KSCSTE Science Research Scheme 2023-24 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this successfully scholarship:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the details related to your personal information.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- In the first stage of submitting the research proposals, only pre-proposals will be invited.
- The detailed proposals need to be submitted after the review and evaluation of the pre-proposals.
- There should be a Co-Investigator from the Institution of the Principal Investigator.
- For interdisciplinary subjects, at least one of the Co-Investigators should be an expert with commendable experience in the specialized field.
- Only pre-proposals are invited initially. After scrutiny and review of the pre-proposals, the selected candidates can send the full proposals.
- Pre-proposals should be short but comprehensive and strictly follow the word limits provided in the format.
- Pre-proposals that do not fulfill the guidelines/incomplete proposals/proposals submitted in offline modes/late submission of proposals shall be rejected.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)Sasthra Bhavan,
- Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram,
- Kerala – 695004, India
- Phone number – (+91) 471-2548200
- Email id – email@example.com