The KTH India Scholarship 2023 will be made available to meritorious students by the KIT India Scholarship Foundation. This foundation was established in 2012 thanks to a gift from an unidentified donor. The tuition for a two-year master’s degree programme is paid for by the foundation, which annually awards two scholarships. A monthly living allowance is also included in the scholarship amount for the students. One of the best scholarships in India may be available to applicants who wish to attend KTH Royal Institute of Technology. This site contains all the information you need to know about the Scholarship.
What Is KTH India Scholarship 2023?
KTH provides several possibilities all year long for you to interact with us, work with us, and take part in our events. Here, you can find everything from music to lectures on popular science, academic festivals, and scientific conferences.13% of scholarship candidates who were accepted into a KTH India Scholarship were nominated for the KTH Scholarship (75 out of 564). Academic prowess and a desire to support sustainable development are the primary considerations in the scholarship selection process.
Key Highlights of Scholarship
|Launched By||KTH India Scholarship Foundation|
|Name of Scholarship||KTH India Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students|
|Benefits||The scholarship money also includes a monthly living expense|
|Eligibility Criteria||Only Indian Students|
|No. of Scholarship||2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of KTH India Scholarship
The scholarship will available to meritorious students by the KIT India Scholarship Foundation. The tuition for a two-year master’s degree programme will pay for by the foundation, which annually awards two scholarships. Academic prowess and a desire to support sustainable development are the primary considerations in the scholarship selection process.
Benefits of KTH India Scholarship
Graduate students who are KTH fee-paying students are eligible for the scholarship. The first year’s tuition is cover by the scholarship award. As long as the students continue to make sufficient progress throughout their first academic year, the scholarship is renew for a second year. The selection of scholarship recipients is determined by their academic rank. Given that just two scholarships are out each year, it is clear that there is fierce competition among applicants. Additionally, candidates are choose with great care. To be eligible for the award, applicants must fully meet the criteria of the KTH master’s programme.
Requirement for KTH India Scholarship 2023
You must be a fee-paying student who has made a master’s programme at KTH your first goal in order to qualify for the award. Additionally, you must be an Indian national who earned your undergraduate degree in India. Conditional eligibility students are also eligible. Applicants to combined master’s programmes or programmes that require exchange studies, like the master’s programme in railway engineering, are not eligible for the award.
Prospective students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for the scholarship Since this scholarship is merit-base, the eligibility conditions are minimal and are as follows:
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Need to be a paying student
- Submitted a master’s programme admissions application to KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- KTH must be the applicant’s top choice for admission to a master’s programme.
- Must have an Indian undergraduate degree.
- Candidates that meet certain requirements may also apply for the scholarship. The grant is not open to applicants who want to enrol in a dual master’s degree.
- 1 December 2022: Application opens
- 16 January 2023: Application closes
Application Procedure for KTH India Scholarship 2023
The applications will only be accepted online. Here are all the specifics on how to apply for the scholarship:-
- Candidates must go to the official website to begin the application procedure.
- Candidates must locate and select the link to the main application form on the official website.
- Candidates must fill out the application form completely, including their academic, contact, and personal information.
- Additionally, candidates must attach scanned copies of their signatures and photo.
- Students may print the completed form after completing it for their records.
Selection Process for KTH India Scholarship 2023
Candidates who meet all admissions standards and wish to be considered for a scholarship should be aware of the selection criteria listed below.
- The KTH India Foundation Scholarship 2023 will mostly be given out based on academic excellence, according to the authorities.
- Following the submission of the application form, the foundation will evaluate each applicant’s application based on the following factors.
- The student’s grades (GPA or comparable)
- the standing of the college where the applicant received a bachelor’s degree
- on the advice of KTH’s director of the applied master’s programme
- Motivation, appropriate professional experience, and extracurricular pursuits of the applicant
- According to the foundation’s bylaws, all students who wish to apply should be aware that applicants from the Pune and Mumbai Metropolitan Area would be given preference.
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- SE-100 44 Stockholm
- +46 8 790 60 00