If you are a resident of a big city available in India then you will be eligible for the new scholarship opportunity which is available by the Yuva unstoppable NGO in partnership with Buddy for Study. Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023 will provide you with financial assistance of Rs 50000 per year so that you can continue your education related to MBBS and also engineering. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the application procedures that you need to follow in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
About Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship opportunity that will provide financial assistance to students who are otherwise not able to get proper opportunities so that they can continue their education in different cities. The scholarship will only be available for the students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR who are pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or the first year of the engineering/MBBS program. The financial assistance will be so that the students can continue this prestigious education that they are taking. The scholarship is available from Yuva unstoppable which is an NGO providing educational opportunities to students who cannot afford it.
Also Read: Citizens of the World Scholarship
Benefits Of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- A fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 per year
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- The selection process of the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2023 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial needs.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will go through a document verification round.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephone interview for the final selection.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- Open for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR.
- The applicants must either pursue JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or enroll in 1st year of the engineering/MBBS program.
- The applicants must have scored a minimum of 85% in the Class 10/Class 12 examination.
- The applicants must have an annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship opportunity:-
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Parents’ Aadhar Card (Optional)
- PDF of applicant’s house pictures (3-4)
- 1-month electricity bill (Any summer month e.g. March, April, May)
- Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
Also Read: Canada Trudeau Scholarship
Application Process Of Scholarship 2023
If you want to register yourself on the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using your registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 310) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)