Hello readers, welcome to our portal. Education is the basic human right of every citizen of India. There are many students who are unable to get an education due to financial issues. The government of India has started many schemes to support students. Today we are going to talk about one of the schemes called Lal Bahadur Shastri scholarship 2023. Under the scholarship program selected students will be benefited financially. For more information, you must read the further segment of this article very carefully. You must check the eligibility criteria, and application process along with benefits, documents required, and other significant information sanctioned underneath.
What Is Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship 2023?
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship program has been started by the government of India for students who are starting from classes 6th to 12th. Selected 20000 students will get scholarships. Students can use the scholarship amount to pay their academic expenses. This scheme will help the students in continuing their education up to the 12th standard. Soon the authorities will release the application form. Interested students may download the application from the official portal and submit it prior to the last date.
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship
- Launched by: Government of India
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: Students
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: www.edudel.nic.in
Objective Of Bahadur Shastri Scholarship
The objective of the government behind launching this scholarship program is to support needy students, provide them with burden-free education and help them in focusing their careers.
Benefits Of Bahadur Shastri Scholarship
Students who get selected for this scholarship program get scholarship amounts up to rupees 4000/- per annum depending upon the class in which he/she is studying.
- Applicant must be pursuing class 6th to 12th from a recognized School by state or Central Board
- Applicant must have obtained at least 80% marks in the previous year’s examination
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 200000 rupees per annum
- Aadhar card
- Previous year’s mark sheet photocopy
- Passport size photograph
- Current year admission proof
- Banks passbook
- Selection of the students will be made on a merit basis.
- Applicants’ financial background will also be taken into consideration while the selection
- Opening of the application form filling process: will update you soon
- Closing of the application form-filling process: will update you soon
- Disbursement of scholarship: will update you soon
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
Students who find themselves eligible for this scholarship program need to follow the further-mentioned steps:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website
- From the home page of the portal look over the scholarship link
- Read the information very carefully, download the application form
- Take a print of the application and start filling the information in it
- Mention all the significant details including your name, date of birth, gender, address, qualification, etc.
- Complete the application form and paste your image on it
- Attach all the significant documents as required
- Submit the application prior to the last date