L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships is now live. Young women who are interested in getting an education in Science and Technology will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme. Around 2.5 lahks will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries in equal installments for them to pay their tuition fees. The scholarship is only available for Young women who are interested in getting a career in the Science field. The applicant must be coming from any economically backward section of society to get the benefit of this scholarship. Applicants can visit the official website of Loreal India to fill out the application form for L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships 2023-24.
What is L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarship 2024?
L’Oreal India is a very famous organization that has been helping Young women continue their education without having to worry about their financial background. If you are the beneficiary of this scheme then you will be eligible to get 2.5 lakh in equal installments directly into the bank account. The applicant must have secured 85% in class 12th science stream and their family annual income must be less than Rs 6 lakh to get the benefit of L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships. You must follow the application deadlines presented by the organization. The applicant must have also taken into account a UG degree in science.
Also Check: Santoor Scholarship for Girls
Objective of L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships
The main objective of L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships is to create a proper environment for young women who are not able to continue their education due to various problems they are currently facing. If you are someone who is not able to pay your fees then you can take the benefit of this scholarship only if you are currently pursuing a UG degree in science. People must make sure that they are filling out the application form before the last date to be eligible for the benefits. People who belong below the poverty line will be benefited greatly. Financial assistance is a great bone for people who want to complete their careers and education.
About L’Oréal India Foundation
L’Oreal India Foundation has provided more than 450 scholarships to the beneficiaries to date in India. The organization is highly helpful for people who come from an economically backward section of society and encourages them to pursue their careers and education without any problem. The organization was founded in 2003. It helps the students to pursue basic education in India and also encourages them to apply for UG and PG degrees available abroad. The foundation will now list important scholarships available on their official website to be applied by the students accordingly.
Key Highlights of L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships
|Name of the Scheme||L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships|
|Launched by||L’Oréal India Foundation|
|Objective||Providing 2.5 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Young women in science|
Also Read: L’Oréal BOOST Scholarship
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2022-23
- You must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12
- You must have an annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 6,00,000
- You must be admitted to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programmes in science-related fields in the academic year 2023-24.
- Students having a one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
- A scholarship of INR 250,000 is awarded to each of the promising young women and covers their college fees.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 7th January 2024
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested copy of parents’ income proof (anyone):
- Income Certificate issued by a government body
- Salary slip issued by permanent employer
- Form 16 (Income-Tax returns form)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of Class 12 attested by the school authorities
- The selection of the students will be done based on the academic background along with the financial needs of the students.
- Students’ desires will also be taken into account to select them.
- A screening and shortlisting of the students will be done based on the eligibility criteria and then a document verification round will be taken into account.
- Telephonic interviews will be conducted with the candidates.
- Video conferencing round will be conducted if the candidate is not available offline otherwise an offline interview will be conducted.
- One of the parents of the students will also be required to attend the in-person interview conducted by the Loreal India team.
- The final result will be published after a month.
- No amount of application fees is required to apply for the Loreal India scholarship for Young women in science.
Also Read: SOF Girl Child Scholarship
L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the Loreal India Website
- The home page will open on your screen and you will see the important information about the scholarships
- You have to click on the registration button. The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form.
- Upload all of the details and apply for the scholarship accordingly.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 117) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (IST))
L’Oréal India for Young Women In Science Scholarships 2023-24 FAQs
Students will be selected for this scholarship based on the interviews conducted by L’Oréal India and also based on academic excellence.
Students need to visit the official website of the Loreal India Foundation and click on the official registration link present there.
The last date to apply for the Loreal India scholarship is 7th January 2024 and make sure that you follow the deadline specified by the organization.
Students must be pursuing a UG degree in India to apply for the scholarship and this scholarship is only available for Young women of India.