Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2Scholar Programme is an initiative under the corporate social responsibility of Lumax-DK Jain Group. This program has been started to support financially underprivileged students from Lumax-owned school networks across Haryana, Pune, and Sanand. To gather detailed information about the program you have to read the further section of this article. Below you will get Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2 Scholar Programme-related details including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, documents required, important dates, and more.
About Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2Scholar Programme
Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2Scholar Programme has been initiated to support financially weak students. Under this program, the students will be able to find the best government or private scholarship opportunities to pursue their academics. To apply for this program you have to follow some easy steps mentioned below. The application information process is online mode. If you find yourself eligible then you can send me the application before the last date.
Highlights Of Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2Scholar Programme
- Name of the scheme: Lumax Student2Scholar Programme
- Launched by: Lumax-DK Jain Group
- Launched for: students
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Lumax
Objective Of Lumax Student2Scholar Programme
Lumax-DK Jain Group has initiated Lumax Student2Scholar Programme with the M2 to provide support to financially underprivileged students by helping them find the best fit for government/ private scholarship opportunities to get the financial help to complete their academics.
Benefits Of Lumax Student2Scholar Programme
- Students will get application assistance for the best-fit scholarship
- You will get information about various scholarships including governments scholarships
All those who meet the eligibility conditions specified below can submit their application only:
- Students who are studying from Lumax owned school network across Haryana, Pune, and Sanand can apply
- Applicant must be a student of class 9th to 12th
- Applicant must have updated at least 50% marks in the previous examinations
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed five lakh from all sources.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- The last date to submit the application form will be updated soon
Shri Samprada Singh Scholarship Program
Lumax ‘Usha ki Kiran’ Student2Scholar Programme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for this program students have to visit the official website of Lumax’s Usha Student2Scholar Programme
- From the home page of the portal, go to the Scholarship option
- Go to all scholarships and look for the “Lumax Student2Scholar Programme”
- Choose the link and a new one will open on the screen
- Choose to apply now button and a login window will appear
- Login by using your login details or register yourself (if not registered)
- Complete the application form appears on the screen with all the necessary details
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format
- Review the filled application form and hit submit button.
- +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 279) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)