Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals 2023 is a program created by the organization in order to provide an experiential opportunity for the people who are working really well in their academies and want to work towards achieving a Foundation learning goal in the state. Students can apply for the prestigious program if they are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the state. The program is only available for 2 years and the students will have to work full-time in order to get proper opportunities so that they can continue their education as well as they can make their career in their respective fields. 80000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries in order to successfully get a chance to achieve the impossible using this opportunity. Check out more about the opportunity from the details given below.
Importance of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Program
If you are applying for this prestigious professional program then you will be learning and attaining universal Foundation literacy as per the national education policy which presents by the Indian government in the year 2020. The Indian government also launched a national mission in July 2021 in order to provide and achieve universal FLN goals for students studying in classes 1 to 3. The main objective of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals is to provide focus on Public School Education for the central government as well as the state government. 80000 Government schools are chosen by the Indian government in order to represent the objectives behind this prestigious scheme and to help the people get proper benefits related to primary education within the guidelines issued in NEP.
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
The main objective of this prestigious scheme is to provide proper opportunities to people who are working really hard for their bachelor’s degree but are not able to pursue any career because they are very busy in their school. If you have recently completed your bachelor’s degree with more than 55% of marks then you will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scheme. You will be provided with a monthly salary according to the work that you are doing but the base salary is 80000 Rupees. The students can get selection if they are currently in the Madhya Pradesh state and have acquired proper knowledge related to various things including Foundational education.
Highlights Of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
|Name||Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Providing benefits of financial services|
|Beneficiaries||People who have completed their bachelor’s degree|
|Official Website||Nipun Professionals|
Benefits and Features
- The people will be working closely with the district collector, CEO Zila Panchayat, and the district education department in order to select the academic and governance interventions so that there is improvement in the student learning outcome in their allocated district.
- Each professional will be implementing projects so that there will be clear outcomes in a holistic understanding of the challenges on the ground.
- People will be responsible for striving for creative solutions for the students.
- Each professional will have to undergo a professional development programme and they will have relevant skills and leadership qualities.
- The applicant must be below the age of 32 years and there is no lower age limit.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must have a UG or PG degree to apply for the program.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 55% to apply for the program.
- An applicant must have a minimum of 9 months of full-time work experience with a postgraduate qualification OR a minimum of 18 months of full-time work experience with an undergraduate qualification as on July 31, 2023, to be eligible to apply. Full-time fellowships are counted towards work experience however any type of internships or other part-time engagements will not be considered.
- The first stage of the selection procedure is the online application form with a video statement of purpose.
- The second stage of the selection process will be a case-study written assignment where the shortlisted candidates will be given a problem statement to solve in line with the work required under the program. The assignments will be sent to the shortlisted candidates over email.
- The students will have to go through an interview round.
- All the shortlisted applicants will be required to be physically present for the interview in Bhopal. There will be no provisions made for conducting the interview online.
Also Check: Madhya Pradesh Scholarship
Nipun Professionals 2023 Application Process
- You will first have to visit the Nipun Professionals website of the scheme by clicking on the link given below
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply button and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Apply Now
- The application form will open on your screen and you have to start submitting your application form accordingly.
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given below
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Login button and a new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your username and password and you will be able to log in accordingly.
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals 2023 FAQs
The applicant must be below the age of 32 years as on 31st July 2023 to be eligible for the program. There is no lower age limit.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India in order to apply for this program.
The applicant must have a UG degree in order to successfully apply for this prestigious program and have a minimum of 55% marks.
The Madhya Pradesh program is a unique experimental program presented by the organization in order to provide proper opportunities to the people so that they can get employment.