Malaysian Government Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship for 2023. Here, International students can apply for the scholarship named the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) Scholarship to study in Malaysia. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program International MIS Scholarship in Malaysia is specially designed to attract new talented international students to study in Malaysia. There are multiple universities that are offering programs for international applicants to choose in their educational career and study free in Malaysia with the government of Malaysia scholarship 2023. The applicants for the eligible countries can apply for the Master’s Degree program through the Malaysian Government Scholarships. There is a bright opportunity for International students to study in Malaysia and applicants to pursue their highest studies with Master’s Scholarships.
What Is Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023?
Malaysian Government Scholarships (MIS) is known as the Malaysian Government is Scholarship. The scholarship is open for all international students from all around the world to study graduate degree programs at Malaysian University This is one of the finest opportunities to complete your master’s degree program from the Malaysian University. In the last few last years, Malaysia has gained so much popularity. A white drained academy feels is available for full-time master’s degree program participants age should not be more than 45 years. The duration of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 months.
More than 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries have benefited from the scholarship. The Malaysian Scholarship will cover all the expresses for the full duration of the program. There are no application fees. If you want to get more information about the Malaysian government’s scholarship 2023, then continue to reach this article.
Also Check: Australian Maitri Scholarship
Key Highlights of Malaysian Government Scholarships
|Conducted by||Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program|
|Name of the scholarship||Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023|
|Objective||To attract the best brain from around the world|
|Benefits||A fully funded scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||All International students|
|Official Website||Malaysian Government|
Objective of Malaysian Government Scholarships
The MIS is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best talent from all around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. The scholarship aims to support the Malaysian Government’s efforts to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcome to apply for this scholarship and they can continue their study in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities at the post-graduate level.
Benefits of Malaysian Government Scholarships
The Malaysian Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the expenses which are given below:
- Tuition Fees
- Thesis Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- End of the study Allowance
- Visa fees
- Medical claims
- Cost of living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House rental Allowance
- Family assistance Allowance
- Practical training Allowance
Candidates who want to study in Malaysia for a fully-funded scholarship must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be from international country.
- The age of the applicant not more than 40 years.
- Obtaining a minimum of Second Class Upper or else CGPA of 3.0/4.0 at Bachelor’s degree level for Master’s degree applicants.
- Applications are only open to candidates who have received offer letters from universities in Malaysia but have not yet started their studies or those who have registered for no more than one semester for a master’s degree.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a certified doctor.
Programs or Fields of Study
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
List of Universities
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Applicants are asked for the following documents in the pdf scan form.
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents
- Academic Resume/Cover Letter
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian University ( if Applicable)
- Two Recommendation letters (Click Here to Download)
- Language Proof
- Medical examination form (Click Here to Download)
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship (Click Here to Download)
- Other additional documents ( if Applicable)
The last day to apply for the Malaysian government is in August
Also Read: Trinity College Dublin Scholarships
Application Procedure for Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023
- The applicant first visit the Malaysian Government website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on “Apply Now” link
- No the application form will appear on a screen where you have to enter your details and upload the required documents such as-
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Educational document
- Academic resume etc.
- After filling all the details correctly click on the submit button for final submission of the application form.