Like various other schemes started by the government of Goa “Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme 2022” is also for the students to promote higher education. Under the scholarship scheme, the government is going to provide benefits to students who are going to pursue postgraduate or doctoral studies. For detailed information about the scholarship program, you made read this article very carefully which includes information like eligibility conditions, the online application process, the selection process, documents required to submit, and many other such significant details,
What Is Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme 2023?
Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme is an initiative of the directorate of higher education. The scheme has been started to tap the potential and optimize the demographic divide of the students of Goa. Education is very expensive and many brilliant students step back to not pursue higher academics. To support the needy students and bring talented students to come forward to pursue postgraduate or doctoral level studies from reputed institutes situated across the country or abroad.
Also Check: Goa Education Trust Scholarship
Highlights of Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
- Launched by: Directorate of Higher Education
- Number of scholarship: 20
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Manohar Parrikar
Objective Of Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
The aim of the Directorate of Higher Education behind this scholarship scheme is to promote postgraduate and doctoral studies among the talented youngsters of Goa. To do so the government is going to recognize the meritorious and outstanding candidates and provide them with scholarships.
Benefits Of Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
Students who get selected for the award will get a scholarship amount of INR 800000 for pursuing studies in India or USD 25000 for pursuing studies abroad.
- Screening of the application will be made first by the screening committee
- Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of their academic marks
- The top 60 candidates will get selected for the interview round
- The interview will be held by the selection committee
- The final selected candidate list will prepare and scholarships will be distributed
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years as of 1st January
- Applicants should be a resident of Goa for a minimum period of 15 years. If the applicant is of Goan origin and has pursued his or her academic studies for a minimum of 7 years in Goa out of his entire academic career with residence in Goa can also apply
- Applicants must have completed the 10th and 12th and graduate for post graduation degree preferably from the institute situated in Goa.
- Applicant must have taken admitted to postgraduate or doctoral studies program in a recognized university or Institute
- An applicant who has cleared a secondary school certificate or high school certificate or graduation examination with Grace marks is not eligible
- Scanned image
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- Graduation degree marksheet & certificate
- Birth certificate
- Valid Residence Certificate
- CGPA/FGPA to Percentage conversion formula for Graduation issued by the concerned Department/Institution/University
- Document/Certificate of passing Entrance/Eligibility Test for securing Admission to PG/PhD Programme
- Proof of residence and studies in Goa for a minimum period of SEVEN years in case the applicant is of Goan origin with residence in Goa
- Bonafide Certificate
- The online application form-filling process will update soon
- The last date of submission of the application will update soon
- The last date to submit the printed copy of the application form along with supporting documents will update soon
Also Check: HG Infra Engineering Limited Scholarship
Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship students, have to visit the Manohar Parrikar website of directorate of higher education government of Goa
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the student’s scheme section
- From there you have to choose Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Program link
- Read the information related to the scheme very carefully from this article or go through the notification once.
- A new page will open from where you have to select “Application form for Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Program Scheme 2021-22” link
- Google form will open on the screen start filling the details in the form
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Skype ID
- Mobile no
- Academic information etc.
- Upload the documents in PDF format and photograph
- Submit the application form by press submit button after careful review the form
- After successful submission of the form, a message will display on the screen and you will receive an email along with the filled Google form
- Take a print of the filled application and attach the passport-size color photograph along with the cover letter
- Send the hard copy of the form to the Directorate of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Alto Porvorim Goa 403521