This article is equipped with important information regarding the new tribal institute scholarship presented by the government of the Jharkhand state. The scheduled tribe students will be able to take benefit from this scholarship easily. Today we are sharing with all of you the step-by-step procedure for the students through which they will be able to apply for the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023-24 without much difficulty. You can also check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship mentioned below.
About Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023-24
The Government of the Jharkhand State will be providing a scholarship, especially for the tribal students of the state under this scholarship. The talented students will be given an opportunity so they can pursue their higher education at foreign universities. The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship assistance will be provided to 10 students, especially from the scheduled tribe category. The students will be able to take one and two-year courses by availing of the benefit of this scholarship.
Also Read: Jharkhand Scholarship
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023 Registration Began
Registration for the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Arnav is open. The Government of the Jharkhand state has created the registration portal for this scholarship to be used by the students. This scholarship was created in order to provide proper opportunities to people who want to continue their education in other countries apart from India. The scholarship will provide an opportunity to the students belonging to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward classes. This scholarship can be accessed by students who are currently pursuing master’s or master’s in philosophy programs at different universities. The portal is now accepting applications from the students so you must apply as soon as possible to be considered.
Details Of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
|Name||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship|
|Launched by||Jharkhand State|
|Objective||Providing an opportunity to study abroad|
|Beneficiary||Schedule Tribe students|
|Official site||Marang Gomke|
Benefits of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The benefits of the scholarship are as follows:
- Under this scholarship, every year, 10 ST youth will get the opportunity to pursue postgraduate degrees in 22 subjects in large foreign educational institutions like Oxford Cambridge University.
- Beneficiaries will be financially supported by the government.
- Under this scholarship, the selected beneficiaries can get further education in any of 22 different subjects like anthropology, agriculture, arts and culture, climate change, economics, law, media and communication, tourism, etc.
- Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship is very beneficial for students who are very talented in their field of education, but they have to fulfill themselves less due to a lack of funds for further education.
- Under this scholarship, all expenses will be paid by the state government for the selected students, including tuition fee books, essential equipment, annual maintenance allowance, visa fee, air travel fee, health insurance premium, travel premium, and local vehicle expenses. Tuition fees will be paid directly by the government to the concerned university and all other expenses will be paid through DVT in the bank account of the students.
Chief Minister Honored Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Beneficiaries
25 students will be going to the UK and Ireland to complete their studies under the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship. This new update for this scholarship was received on 11th August 2023. The chief minister of the Jharkhand state congratulated the candidates. All of the expenses of the education will be provided by the Jharkhand government under this prestigious scholarship including the tuition fees of the students and the living and journey expenses. This is the first time that this scholarship was provided to students coming from the economically backward section of society and also the beneficiaries belonging to the minority community. Out of all of the beneficiaries, 5 belong to the SC category, 7 are coming from backward classes and three students are coming from the minority class. Additionally, 10 ST students are also selected for the scholarship.
Also Read: Jharkhand CM Merit Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- For a Master’s degree, or M. Phil’s degree, the candidate should have 55% or more marks in a bachelor’s degree and 2 years of teaching work in a relevant subject would be desirable.
- Applicants who have experience will be given priority under this scholarship.
- The age of any applicant should not be more than 40 years. If an applicant is over 40 years of age, then in such a situation he will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Only permanent residents of the state of Jharkhand can apply for this scholarship.
- To avail of the benefits of this scholarship, the applicant must have a caste certificate of the Scheduled Tribe.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be 1200000 or less. A person earning more than this will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- More than one child of the same parent or guardian will not be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The benefit of this scholarship will only be given to any beneficiary once for a particular course.
- Children of the Government or the Minister of the State Government of India will not be covered under this scholarship.
|Webinar for interested applicants for the scholarship||16th March to 17th March 2023|
|Scrutiny of application & informing selected candidates||1. 5th April, 20232. 19th April, 2023|
|Application window for the candidate||17th March to 15th May 2023|
|Final Scholarship Award Ceremony- 2023||15th May to 2nd June 2023|
|Interview of the selected candidates||6th June to 23rd June 2023|
|Final list of selected and waitlisted candidates||5th July 2023|
|Pre-departure workshop||Early August, 2023|
|Early August, 2023||Early august, 2023|
The applicant must have the following self-attested copy documents.
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Income certificate or copy of income tax return
- caste certificate
- residential Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Offer Letter of Admission from University/Educational Institution of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Certificate of IELTS/GRE/TOEFL
The selection procedure for the scholarship is as follows:
- Priority will be given by the State Government to the students, who have received the offer letter for admission to the institutions identified in the applications received under this scholarship. After this, those students who have passed IECTS, GRF, or TOEFL will get priority and they have very good results in this.
- The candidates also have to declare that they are the first members of their family to apply for the and their parents are not ministers in the central or state Government.
- The children of the ministers from this scholarship are not benefiting.
Scholarship Last Date
- The last date to apply for the scholarship– update soon
Also Read: National Overseas Scholarship
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023 Registration Process
- You will first have to visit the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The details of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply now button present on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number and verify the OTP
- The dashboard of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You can now register for this scholarship by filling out the registration form.
- Make sure to upload all of the documents
- The guidelines for the scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to successfully fill up the application form by downloading the application form
- Attach all of the documents
- Successfully submit the application form to the given email address.
- Take a printout of the duly filled form
- Keep the application form copy for future purposes.
- Now you have to scan the application form and email it to the following address– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the official web page of the scholarship program.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Login option from top right corner.
- A new login form will appear.
- Enter the login details like username, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the Login option.
- Open the official web page of the scholarship program.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Suggestion option from the top left corner.
- A new pop-up suggestion form will open.
- Enter the details like Name, Email, and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Suggestion in not more than words.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Notification Download-Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
- Official Website
- List of Disciplines
- List Of Universities
- Scholarship Timelines
- Call- 0651-2446282
- E-mail- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address-Tribal Welfare Commissioner Kalyan complex, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, PIN- 834008
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023-24 FAQs
Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship which is now available on the official website of the scholarship. You just have to click on the Apply now button present on the official web page.
All the tuition fees and the living expenses of the students will be covered if they are going to a foreign country in order to complete their education under the scholarship.
The students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria presented by the authorities and also on the basis of the caste that they are coming from.
No, this scholarship is only available for students who come from the economically backward section of society and for students who belong to the minority community.