Hello friends, today we are here with the information related to the MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition 2023 held by the government of India. This competition is for all innovators from across the country. All the interested participants can apply for the competition through mygov portal. you may check the complete details related to the competition from further sections of the article which includes the registration process, important dates, prizes, eligibility, and more.
About MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition 2023
The government of India invites people across the state to MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition. All those people who have innovative logo design ideas which depict the true potential, as well as the objective of MSH, can participate. The winner of the competition will get a cash prize. After winning the competition, the winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo. To participate in the competition, applicants need to submit a logo through the MyGov portal. Step-by-step instructions to submit an application is available on this page further.
Also Read: Colgate Scholarship
Highlights Of Competition
- Article About: MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition
- Launched by: Government of India
- Launched for: citizens across India
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: Updated Soon
- Official site: MSH
Prize of Competition
Based on the evaluation of the logo submitted by the candidates, the winner declared by the organizer will get a price money of rupees 25000.
Selection of the winner of the competition will be made on the basis of the evaluation of the logo judged on
- Elements of creativity
- Technical excellence
- Artistic merit
- Visual impact
- How well the theme is communicated
- The application should be an Indian citizen
- Applicant must have an interest in logo designing and Technology innovation stakeholder
Terms and Conditions of Competition
- The logo should be usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material
- The logo should be appropriate for any kind of web device.
- The Logo should be convertible to monochrome
- The logo should look clean, not pixelated or bit-mapped while viewed on screen
- The logo should not be in compressed or self-extracting formats
- The Logo must not be imprinted or watermarked.
- A brief description of a maximum of 100 words of the logo along with the image is a must.
- The logo must be unique, and not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- The logo must not comprise of any illegal, objectionable, or inappropriate content
- There is no registration or application fee for the competition.
- The last date of submission of the application will be updated soon
Also Check: National Startup Awards
MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to go to the official website
- From the home page go to the menu option available in the top right of the page
- Go to the activities section from the open menu and hit the DO option
- Now look for the “MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH) Logo Competition” from the page open on the screen
- Now select login to participate option and the login window will open
- Use your mygov account details to log in
- Now the form will open on the computer screen
- Complete your details and make update your profile
- Now upload your logo with the slogan in JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF formats
- Complete the rest formalities and submit the logo