There are various types of scholarships available for people who want to undertake research in the health department and one research scholarship is available by the concerned authorities of the department of health research presented by the Ministry of health and family welfare governed by the Government of India. You can check out the details related to the MHRD Fellowship 2023. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to Apply Online, Required Eligibility & Last Date.
About MHRD Fellowship 2023
The Indian Council for medical research is inviting research proposals for MHRD Fellowship under the human resource development scheme for the development of the health research department and also for the fields of medical clinics and health science for the year 2022. The candidates can submit their research report on the official website of the organization and you can also download the official notification presented by the authorities by going to their official website. There are various topics that are available for research and you need to do your research by selecting any one of the five topics available by the concerned authorities in their official notification.
Also Read: MHRD Fellowship
- The last date to submit your full-length research proposal will update soon.
For the year 2023, the online research proposals are invited for:-
- Long Term/Short Term Fellowship for training in Indian Institutes
- Fellowship Programme for Young Scientists
- Fellowship Programme for Women Scientists
- Support to Institutes for imparting training in identified areas
- Research grant and fellowship to encourage Health Research Personnel [Non-resident Indian (NRI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)] serving abroad, to come back to India for undertaking research in identified areas
The following people are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- Regular employees of Govt. Medical colleges/ Institutions
- Private Institution/ NGO (Registered with the DSIR, Govt. of India) as a research institution.
- Individual: scientists in regular employment in Universities, medical colleges, postgraduate institutions, recognized research and development laboratories, and NGOs.
- Scientific/Professional Bodies & Associations.
- Young unemployed scientists;
- Women scientists who have had a break in their careers and want to return to the mainstream of research;
- Indian Nationals working abroad
Also Read: NSIGSE Scholarship
MHRD Fellowship 2023 Registration Procedure
The applicant must follow the following registration procedure for this fellowship:-
- You will first have to visit the DHR Electronics Project Management System (e-PMS) portal by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen and you have to click on the Register Button to register yourself
- Register yourself successfully and then you have to Login
- After login verifies your email by clicking verify the email. A verification link will be sent to your email.
- Login to your email and click on the verification link which you will receive in your email. Then, again login on to the portal or refresh the e-PMS portal
- Complete your profile. The fellow profile includes Personal detail such as Salute, Name, DOB, Address, etc.
- Complete your education and experience
- Complete Publication, Award, Patent (If you have this information)
- After completing a mandatory section of PI/Fellow Profile, click on Proposal Submission-> Submit New Proposal -> Select the appropriate sub-scheme under HRD