The Madhya Pradesh government has requested online applications for MP E-Uparjan Rabi crops from all Madhya Pradesh farmers. All interested farmers in the state who want to sell their products i.e. wheat (gehu), at the Ravi season’s minimum support price set by the government must register on this platform. Read below to check the detailed information related to the MP E Uparjan 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
MP E Uparjan 2022
MP E Uparjan has been appointed to represent farmers in 2022. The state government has begun the registration procedure on this portal for Madhya Pradesh farmers who want to sell their crops to the government at a support price during the Kharif season. The government provides several forms of advantages to farmers to make them robust and self-sufficient. As a result, farmers’ income rises and they receive a fair price for the product. Madhya Pradesh’s government has initiated the MP E Uparjan Portal. Farmers that want to sell their crops to the government at a support price must register on this portal.
Highlights of MP E Uparjan
|Scheme Name||MP E Uparjan 2022|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Language||एमपी ई – उपार्जन|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Major Benefit||State Farmers Sell Rabi Season Agricultural Produce and Earn Money at MSP|
|Scheme Objective||Provide MSP Sell Price of Rabi Fasal|
Objectives of MP E Uparjan
Farmers in Madhya Pradesh faced significant issues as a result of the online process used during Krishi Mandi last year, and many farmers were unable to register. As a result, he was forced to sell his harvest at a lower price than the support price. Farmers suffered significant losses as a result of this. Understanding the farmers’ plight, the Madhya Pradesh government has moved the registration procedure online, this time via the MP E-procurement platform. Farmers in the state will be able to register in the e-procurement portal registration centers in the public domain for e-procurement this year. As a result, they will save both time & expense.
Benefits of MP E Uparjan
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Farmers E Uparjan Rabi 2020-21 Portal allows you to easily register and receive a variety of services.
- Anyone, at any time, can register through this portal, whether at home or elsewhere using any device, including a mobile phone or a computer.
- Farmers will be given this time on the 3rd, when the grain will arrive at the purchase center, to sell wheat at the minimum support price.
- This portal benefits every farmer in the state.
- Farmers in the state can also take advantage of this program by downloading the app to their mobile devices.
- In comparison to the traditional selling process, the farmer stands to gain more.
- Farmers can sell their wheat, onions, and Kharif at government-set prices.
- The user can look up information on a certain crop from the prior year.
Features of MP E Uparjan
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- The MP government has raised the overall number of wheat procurement centers.
- In the last five years, 118.57 lakh farmers have been registered for the minimum support price at no cost through e-Uparjan, with 2415.62 lakh M coming from 64.35 lakh farmers. T. grain was purchased, and a payment of Rs. 69111 crore was made.
- The minimum support price (MSP) for wheat has been set at Rs. 1925 per quintal.
- Even at the procurement facilities, each farmer must maintain social distance to prevent the spread of novel coronaviruses.
Applicants who want to apply for the MP E Uparjan must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for MP E Uparjan 2022 are as follows
- All Madhya Pradesh farmers can register using their Aadhaar card number and Samagra ID.
- For registration, you must have Aadhaar or a full ID.
- You cannot register on this site if you do not have a Samagra ID; you must first apply for a Samagra ID.
- Your cellphone number must be linked to Aadhaar for this registration to be completed.
- A mobile number is required for registration on the Madhya Pradesh e-procurement portal 2020-21.
While filling up the application form for MP E Uparjan, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for MP E Uparjan 2022 are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Samagra ID of the application
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Loan book
Steps to Apply for MP E Uparjan 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the MP E Uparjan
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Under the Wheat section, click on the Rabi 2021 -22 link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on the Farmer registration application for Ravi earning the year 2021-22 link
- A new page will open on the screen with instructions and guidelines
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully and enter the required details you’re your mobile number, farmer code, or Samagra ID
- Now, click on the Search button
- Once you will click on the Search button, the registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like
- Bank account details,
- Land ownership details
- Purchase center details, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, you will receive an acknowledgment.
- Download the acknowledgment and take the printout of it for future reference.
- You will be able to carry your items to the buying center and acquire a bench if you have an acknowledgment number
Steps to Download Android App for MP E Uparjan
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to Download Android App:-
- First of all, go to the Google Play Store on your Android mobile phone.
- After that go to the folder named Downloads in File Manager/Manager
- Now, click on the E-Purjan App (Euparjan.apk) file in the Downloads folder
- Download the APK file of E Uparjan App.
- After clicking on the e-procurement app file, you click on Install and install the e-procurement app.
- Now, wait for some time till the e-procurement app will be installed on your mobile phone.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the MP E Uparjan 2022, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Helpline Number: 181
- Official website: mpeuparjan.nic.in