Good news for the tea garden workers of Tripura, the Tripura government has decided to launch a new scheme called Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get help from the government to get the facilities like housing, ration, and other financial support. To know more about the scheme you may check the further section of this article which includes eligibility criteria, apply for process, benefits, and other important information about the Tripura Tea Workers Scheme
Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa
Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa Yojana has been started by the government of Tripura for the tea garden workers. This scheme is beneficial for about 7,000 tea garden workers working in Tripura, out of which 75 persons are women. In Tripura tea is being produced through 54 states and 21 tea processing factories. To ensure the social security of the tea workers the government has launched this scheme under which the government is going to provide housing, ration, and necessary financial support to the tea workers.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
Highlights Of Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa
- Launched by: State Government of Tripura
- Launched for: Tea Workers
- Benefits: monetary and more
- Mode of application: online/offline
- Official site: update soon
Objective Of Prakalpa
The major objective of the State Government of Tripura behind starting this scheme is to uplift the living standard of tea garden workers and ensure their social security.
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa
- Tea workers will get a wage of rupees 176 per day instead of rupees 130 per day
- Social pension to all eligible families
- Social allowance for maternal and child health care assistants
- Health insurance is their ability
- Supportive appliances for handicapped persons
- The government is going to coordinate and monitor the managers for providing and eco-friendly environment
- The government is going to provide the following benefits to the tea workers’ families
- Land for a home to farmers for constructing houses
- Allot land of defunct tea gardens only basis on cooperative societies
- Drinking water
- Health Care
Tripura Tea Workers Scheme Implementation
The scheme has recently announced on 10th March 2022. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Ash your sense of housing ratio and financial support to the tea garden workers. For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has sanctioned a sum of rupees 85 crores.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Tripura
- Applicant should be a tea garden worker
- Aadhar card
- Resident proof
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant Documents
Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa Application Procedure
The scheme has been recently announcing by the government of Tripura. There is no information yet released by the officials about the application process. We will update the application process details once released by the authorities. It has been expected that the applications are invited through online mode. Stay in touch with our web portal to know future updates about the scheme. However, the general process to apply for any government Yojana is described below, please have a look.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the registration option.
- A new page with an application form will open on the screen.
- Enter your necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the relevant document with the application form.
- Check the details carefully before final submission.
- Now click on the register option.
- In this way, you can easily register for any scheme