The Kerala Government has announced the Prestigious Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship scheme for meeting the Innovation and development needs of the state for promoting quality research spanning the sectors like social, economic, agriculture, development, industry, digital technology, genetic and genomic polymer, Science and Technology energy storage, climate change and indigenous culture studies of Kerala. If you are interested in participating in the Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 then you have to visit the official website for online registration and in this article, we will provide you each and every detail about the scholarship, eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, application procedure and much more.
Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship
The Government of Kerala calls for applications for the CM Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the State Budget 2021-22. The State is planning to grant fellowship from Rs-50000/- to Rs-1 lakh per month for a period of 2 years. Under the fellowship, the Post-Doctoral Research Work must be carried out in any University in the state and there should be a mentor in a regular position in a recognized Institute. The fellowship is tenable only in Kerala and can be implemented in any of the recognized schools/departments of a University in the state. The applicant should be a Keralite in origin and should possess a doctoral degree. There is an age limit of 40 years as of the date of notification, with relaxation for women and candidates from other eligible categories.
Key Highlights of CM Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship
|Conducted by||The Government of Kerala|
|Name of fellowship||Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Objective||To Promote Research in Agriculture, Digital Technology, etc.|
|Benefits||Rs- 50,000 to Rs- 1,00000|
|Eligibility criteria||Age limit 40 years|
Objective of Nava Kerala Post Doctoral Fellowship
This scheme has been designed for the development plans of the state by promoting research in domains of Eco diversity, Agriculture, digital technology, genetics, climate change, and indigenous culture of Kerala.
Benefits of CM Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Under this fellowship, the selected candidate will get a fellowship ranging from Rs-50000 to Rs- 1 lakh per month for a period of 2 years.
- Applicant should be a keralite in origin and should possess Ph.D degree in Science, Technology, Social Science, Arts and Humanities.
- All experts both in India and abroad can apply for these fellowships
- The period of fellowship will be for two years, which may be extended for one more year, if required.
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 40 years at the time of notification.Age relaxation of 5 (five) years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged and Women candidates.
- Fellowship amount will be granted based on the progress of the project work
- Applications shall be accompanied with synopsis of the project proposal
- The post-doctoral fellowship registration can be done either in selected departments or schools of the Universities and the studies will be undertaken in collaboration with outside hospitals, industries and technical centres.
- To set up laboratory and other facilities, an additional amount of Rs.50000 will be made available subject to requirement.
- Priority of fellowships will be based on the present developmental needs of Kerala.
The last date for the registration under Chief Minister’s NavaPost-Doctoral Fellowship is 30 September 2021
Mode of Selection
- Selection of the Post Doctoral Fellowships under the Chief minister’s Nava Kerala Post
- doctoral fellowship scheme will be from amongst the eligible applications through a process
- of evaluation of project proposals by the selection committee. Eminent experts from
- respective subject domains will be included in the selection committee constituted for the
- purpose. Subject experts may be included for detailed evaluation if necessary, of project
- proposals in the respective discipline in which a member of the selection committee will be
- the chair.
- An undertaking from the Head of any of the recognized Research Centres/ Departments/ Institutions stating that they have no objection to allow the PD Fellow to carry out the programme in the institution.
- The candidate may also
submit a brief profile in the prescribed format along with the application form.
Application Procedure for Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The eligible candidate first visits the official website of the Kerala State Higher Education Council.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Chief Minister’s Nava Kerala Post-Doctoral Fellowship link.
- The registration page will appear on your screen where you have to enter your details such as-
- Contact number
- After filling all the details click on the submit button for final submission of application form.
Notes- The window Period for applying for Chief Minister’s Nava Post-Doctoral Fellowship is closed!!!
- The Kerala State Higher Education Council
- Science and Technology Museum Campus
- Vikas Bhavan P.O., PMG,Thiruvananthapuram-695033, Kerala, India
- Phone: 0471- 2301293(Office), 2301297(Scholarship section)
- Fax : 0471 2301290
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Email: email@example.com