Hello, readers welcome to our web portal. We know to pursue any degree funds are required whether it came from any source including parental support, self-support, student loans, work-study programs, bursaries, or scholarships. Today we are going to provide you the information related to New Scholarships For MS In USA 2022-23 offered to pursue an MS degree program from University/ College/ Institution situated in the USA. Grab the detailed information in regards to scholarship programs including the step-by-step apply process, detailed eligibility criteria, application dates, benefits, and other relevant information.
New Scholarships For MS In USA
The USA is one of the most popular study destinations among students because of diverse cultures & technological spot “silicon valley.” In the USA there is 5500 educational institution out of which 50% are from highly ranked universities. It is also a research and development hub country. The USA is preferred by the students for study due to its culturally diverse community, technological opportunities, exceptional learning experiences, and career opportunities. Study cost and the cost of living in the USA is very high. The USA is the 3rd most expensive country across the globe. In the USA, students will get New Scholarships For MS In USA opportunities offered by the government, private organizations, and universities as well. In this article, those students who are going to pursue an MS degree will get detailed information about the opportunities of scholarships offered to them in the USA.
Highlights Of New Scholarships For MS In USA
- Name of the scheme: Scholarship in the USA for MS Students
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: check below
Objective of New Scholarships For MS In USA
The motive of the government, private organizations, and universities are the same to uplift the education of brilliant students who are not financially strong. But providing scholarship opportunities, Students will get a chance to complete their academic qualifications and contribute to the country. The purpose to provide opportunities to international students is to attract students from other countries.
Popular scholarships for MS
When it’s about the scholarship opportunity the biggest question came in front is which scholarship program can I apply to? For which scholarship I’ll get benefits definitely? The answer to the question is, to get the scholarship you have to check all the aspects of whether you’re eligible or not. Before submitting the application you must know the detailed information about the scholarship program. Some of the most popular scholarships for the Indian students who are going to pursue MS in USA are:
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship- This scholarship program offers by the aga khan foundation. There is a limited number of seats available. This scholarship is provided 50% grant and a 50% loan basis. Applicants who win the scholarship have to return the loan amount within 5 years from completion of the course. To get the benefits applicant needs a guarantee and has to be a service charge of 5%. This scholarship covers the tuition fee of the course and leaving expenses. The amount of scholarship completely depends on the need of the student. To grab the benefits applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian student
- The resident country must have Aga Khan Education Services (AKEA), Aga Khan Education Board (AKEB), or Local Aga Khan Foundation (LAKF) services.
- Preference will provide to students above 30 years of age.
- Generation Google Scholarship- This scholarship is offers by Google. This scholarship is provided to students to care careers in computer science and technology. This scholarship is for both the countries USA and Canada. The amount of scholarship would be $10000 for the academy 2022-23. To grab the benefits applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must intend to pursue a full-time MS, MBA, Masters, Bachelors, or Ph.D. program
- Applicant must have completed High school education and/ or bachelor’s degree
- AAUW International Fellowship- This scholarship program is offers to girls students only. The scholarship amount is $18,000 to pursue a master’s or professional degree program which can be use to pay off the tuition fees, living expenses, or child care. To grab the benefits applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen of a country other than the USA
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree and fulfill the English proficiency requirement.
- Global Study Awards- This scholarship program is offers by the British Council. This scholarship is launched in the year 2015. This scholarship program is open to students of all nations who are going to pursue undergraduate post-graduate or Ph.D. degree programs. Under this program, students will get a scholarship of $12,262. To grab the benefits applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The age of the applicants must be above 18 years
- Applicant must have ILETS test scores.
- Applicants must go to pursue under graduation or post-graduation degree program
- Applicant must have i20 received from a USA University
- Naritam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarship- This scholarship program was offered to students to pursue post-graduation studies in 2002. This program is a form of loan to the student which is to be payback by the student as asked by the organization. Students will get an amount of $25496. Students need not pay any interest on this loan amount. To grab the benefits applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be an Indian
- The age of the applicant must be below 30 years
- Applicant must hold graduation degree
- Applicants must have applied to US universities and waiting for the acceptance
Scholarship programs offered by the universities
|University Name||Scholarship Type||Amount/Requirements|
|Illinois State University||Merit-based Scholarship||The scholarship is $5,000 per semester Continuation of excellent academic records|
|Oregon State University||Sushil Jajodia Indian Student Scholarship||The scholarship amount is $3000 for each academic year Must have scored well in GPA, SAT, and ACT scores Applicant should be an Indian|
|New York University||Merit-based Scholarship||Dean Scholarship: Cover full-tuition amount Public Service Scholarship: Cover Partial or Half-tuition fee Selection of the students will be made on the basis of merit and application strength|
|Columbia University||Merit-based Scholarship||Students will get a reduction in tuition fees from 15 to 100%|
|East Tennessee State University||International Students Academic Merit Scholarship||Scholarship amounted to $11,500 for an academic year|
|Michigan State University||Merit-based Scholarship||$25,000, $21000, or $18,000 for 8 semestersHolistic selection based on academic performance, student involvement, and application essay.|
|Colby-Sawyer College||Merit-based Financial Aid||$15,000 – $28,000 per year Selection will be made based on GPA|
New Scholarships For MS In USA 2023 Application process
To get the scholarship opportunity mentioned above you have to submit the online application form. Online application forms are available on the official portals. You have to read the detailed guideline of each scholarship from the official website first before submitting the application.
- You have to visit the official website of the University or organization for which scholarship you are going to apply
- Now you have to look for the scholarship guideline-related links
- Grab the detailed information about the scholarship and choose the apply like
- Follow the instructions available in the guidelines.
- Fill out the application form that appears on the screen
- Upload the letter of recommendation and statement of purpose
- Submit the application form after review
- Keep a copy of the application with you for further use.