Hello readers, have you heard about Nikon Scholarship? Do you know in detail about it? Desired to get detailed information to grab the benefits? if yes then here er have the information in detail for you all. Nikon Scholarship has been launched by Nikon India Private Limited for students who wish to pursue photography courses. Under this scheme, the organization is going to give cash awards to eligible students. Wish to know about eligibility and other details? No worry just read the further given session of the page where you will get the detailed information about eligibility criteria, apply process, selection process, and other related details.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22
Many students are there in our country who desire to pursue their dream courses but have to compromise because of financial issues. There are various schemes run by the state government, central government, and many private reputed organizations to support such students financially. Nikon Scholarship is one of such scholarships run by Nikon India Private Limited. Under this scheme, the organization is going to help and support such students financially who desire to complete their studies by pursuing photography courses for more than 3 months duration.
Read More :- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Short Details of Nikon Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Nikon Scholarship
- Offered by: Nikon India Private Limited
- Offered to: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Application Mode: Online
- Application form: Before 30 September
- Official website: www.nikon.co.in
Objective of Nikon Scholarship
The main aim of Nikon India Private Limited is to support the students financially who desire to pursue photography courses for 3 months or more duration but facing financial issues.
Nikon Scholarship Benefits
Nikon Scholarship scheme is for students who are pursuing courses in photography. Beneficiaries will be awarded an amount up to INR 1 lakh under this scheme to the eligible seekers.
- Applicant should be an Indian
- Applicants who are pursuing photography-related courses of 3 months or more duration can apply for this scheme
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than INR 600000.
- Applicants must possess 12th standard examination passing certificate.
- Applicant must not be a child of Nikon India Private Limited/ Buddy4Study employees
Also Check: HDFC COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Address proof
- Bank account details (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Photo identity proof
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
Nikon Scholarship Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be made on a merit basis. Further is the selection process followed for the selection of the seekers:
- All the applications received during the online application process will be scrutinized by the selection committee on the basis of merit
- A list of selected candidates will be prepared for the telephonic interview
- Telephonic interview will be held for the selection
- Selected candidates list will be prepared for scholarship award
Note: Authorities may hold face to face interview as well if it required after telephonic interview for final selection.
Nikon Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for the Nikon scholarship scheme, seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- Home page of the website will open on the screen, go to the menu bar choose “scholarship” option and then “all scholarships”
- Now you have to look over the Nikon Scholarship Programme from the opened page and click on it
- Now click on apply now option and login window will open with 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Login the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’, then first register yourself by click Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually to get registered and this will redirect you to the ‘Nikon Scholarship 2021’ application form page.
- Now, choose ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application form filing process
- Fill the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Pick ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you entered.
- If no change is required to make in the application form you have to hit on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- Application form filling process is ongoing.
- Last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September, 2021
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext-173) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Exmail: firstname.lastname@example.org