Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program has been started by the Nirmaan organization. The scholarship program has been started to support merit and financially needy students. Students who meet the eligibility as specified below in this article can submit the online application form for the scholarship. The scholarship application is available on the official portal of the Nirmaan organization. Below you will get the direct link to apply for the scholarship program along with other important information including the application process, selection criteria, documents required to submit, and many more
About Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program
The program has been started in the year 2008. The organization wants to identify the students on a merit cum need basis to provide them with financial assistance and guide them in the right direction to realize their dream careers. Under the scholarship scheme, students who are pursuing professional degree courses will get scholarships. Along with the scholarship amount students will also get career counseling. If you desire to become a part of the NSMP program then you have to submit the online application form by following the below-given guidelines.
Highlights Of NSMP Program
- Name of the scheme: Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program
- Launched by: Nirmaan organization
- Launched in: 2008
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: NSMP
Objective Of Program
This program is specially designed by the organization with the aim to provide monetary help and career guidance to meritorious but financially constant students.
Benefits Of Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program
|as per need and availability of funds
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of merit and financial background.
- The annual family income of the applicants family should not be more than 1 lakh rupees
- Applicant must possess an intermediate passing certificate with at least 85% marks
- Income certificate
- Ration card/family card
- All educational certificates
The last date to apply for the scholarship program has not been announced yet.
Also Read: Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program (NSMP) 2023 Application Procedure
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the programs option available in the menu bar
- A further list will open from where you have to select the scholarship and mentorship options given under the education section
- From the open page, you have to read the information or read this article very carefully
- Choose to apply now button available on the open page to open the application form
- Google application form will appear on the computer screen in which you have to enter details like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Guardian occupation
- Name occupation and income of brother and sister
- Pin code
- Contact number
- Email address etc.
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button after completing the information
- You will receive a confirmation email at your registered email address.
- Then you have to forward the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org