NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship 2023 is created by the organization of the National Law School of India University which is situated in Bangalore for the academic year 2024. The scholarship is created in order to provide support to the leading Indian full-service corporate law firm and the law firm has recently signed a MoU with the university in order to provide proper opportunities to the students who are pursuing law education. This scholarship will be subsidizing the annual student fees for five deserving students who have successfully gotten admission to the National Law School of India. The scholarship will be provided to the students who have taken admitted to the BA LLB course provided by the University. 240 students have taken admitted to the honors program presented by the University and this is a plan that will be extending the university and the student base of the university.
Objective Of The Scheme
The main objective of this NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship is to provide proper opportunities to the people who have taken admitted to the National Law School of India University and they will be provided with the opportunity to complete the five years of education without having two variables the financial differences that they are currently going through. People can apply for these scholarships if they have taken admitted to the organization and there are 5 scholarships that will be available to the people. A lot of opportunities will be provided with this partnership that is created with the largest law firm in India and the largest University for law students. The students can work really hard in order to get this scholarship because there are only five scholarships and 240 students in the school.
Also Read: Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship
- The applicant must have taken admitted to the National Law School of India University in the BA LLB honours course.
- Only five students will be getting the scholarship out of 240 students in the course.
Benefits Of The Scheme
- The scholarship will subsidize the annual student fees for five deserving students admitted to NLSIU’s BA LLB (Hons) Programme, until they finish their five years of study.
- The students will be selected on the basis of the performance that they are putting forward in the LLB course.
- The student must have got good marks in the entrance examination.
Also Read: FHRAI Scholarship
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship Application Process
- The students must, first of all, take admitted to the organization on the basis of the entrance examination that they have given.
- The students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria that are put forward by the National Law School of India University.
- The students can fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official academic counselor’s office.
- The benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- 080 23010000
- (Fax) +91 80 2316 0535
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you will first have to take admitted to the National Law School of India University and you have to talk to your academic counselor in order to get the benefits.
The students will be provided with a lot of benefits so that they can continue their course and their tuition fees will be subsidized by using the partnership that is been created in the university along with the largest law firm.
If you want to apply for the scholarship then you must be coming from an economically backward section of society and you must have taken admission in the BA LLB honours course.
There are only 5 scholarships available by the organization currently and 240 students will be selected in the BA LLB course available by the organization so you will have to work very hard if you want to get these scholarships.