If you are currently undertaking proper research programs on a Ph.D. level then you can apply for the Noida ICMR-NICPR Research Associateship 2023. The students can fill out the application form available at the official website of the organization and given below we will also share with you all these specifications of the last date that you want to consider applying for this research scholarship. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply for the scholarship so that you can be a part of this scheme. The students can follow the terms and conditions mentioned below to apply for the scholarship and be a part of the organization.
About Noida ICMR-NICPR Research Associateship
ICMR-NICPR has created a research associateship which is offered by the Indian Council of medical research in partnership with the National Institute of malaria research. The Noida ICMR-NICPR Research Associateship is available for all students who are currently pursuing Ph.D. or master’s degrees in India. The students will have to work on a project and the project will be sponsored by the ICMR National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research Noida. The students can visit the official website and fill out the application form for these scholarship opportunities because this scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship opportunities available for students who are currently doing personal research courses in India. You can fill out the application form easily.
- Date of posting: Update Soon
- Last date for application: Update Soon
Benefits Of Noida ICMR-NICPR Research Associateship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who will apply for this scholarship:-
- The selected candidates will receive an associateship of INR 54,000 per month and House rent allowances.
The following documents require to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- Copy of application form
- No Objection Certificate
- Community/Caste certificate
- Income and asset certificate
- Self-attested educational certificates
- Self-attested experience letters
The applicant will be selected based on the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions which are presents by the organization.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Population Studies, Demography, Public Health, Bio or
- The applicant must hold a master’s degree in Public Health, Population Studies, or Demography of Biostatistics with three years of experience in a health research paper in the Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal
- Desirable Qualifications –
- have good knowledge of the application of statistical software R, STATA
- have experience in disease burden estimation
- have experience in spatial analysis using different methods for disease modeling
- have experience in conducting systematic reviews
- have at least one/two publications either as a first author or corresponding author in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Also Read: UGC UG Research Internship
Noida ICMR-NICPR Research Associateship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Noida ICMR-NICPR website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details of the scheme will open on your screen.
- You can now download the official notification for the scheme.
- Click on the apply online button and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and upload all of the documents
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form submitted online for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to provide the relevant and correct information in the online application
- Shortlisted candidates are required to submit a copy of the application form with a complete set of all self-attested certified copies of educational certificates/experience and photo identity along with the original for verification at the time of the Interview.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the term following terms and conditions to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Late or unsigned applications without the latest photograph will get reject.
- The posts are offered on a temporary and contractual basis.
- Submission of incorrect information during the process of walk-in- interviews shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The stipend may vary according to the funding agency.
- The appointment will renew after every specific period based on the performance of the candidate.
- The experience of the candidate will count from the date of completion of the minimum educational qualification.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, etc. will consider since the posts are temporary.
- No TA/DA will pay for attending the walk-in interview/personal discussion/written test.
- The candidates who are working against regular/permanent posts in Government departments are not eligible to apply.
- The authority will not be responsible for the rejection of applications.
- The candidates must not request for change of date of interview as the authority will not entertain such appeals.
- The candidates must coordinate with different research agencies, conduct a literature review, Data analysis, and manuscript writing Preparation of progress report.
- ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research
- Indian Council of Medical Research (Department of Health Research)
- I-7, Sector -39, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India