In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship scheme created by the organization of National Thermal Power Corporation. This is a very prestigious scholarship scheme specially available for students belonging to the backward categories. We will share with all of you this step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the NTPC Scholarship Scheme really easily and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria to follow before applying for the scholarship scheme.
About NTPC Scholarship 2023
NTPC scholarship is created to help students who are not able to continue their education because they belong to the backward categories. The scholarship will especially help the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category. The students will be able to pursue full-time degree courses by using the scholarship amount provided in the National Thermal Power Corporation scholarship scheme for the upcoming year of 2023. There are a total of 35 scholarships provided to eligible students in this scheme presented by the organization.
Also Check: MOMA Scholarship
Details Of NTPC Scholarship
|Launched by||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes students|
- Starting date to apply for scholarship program- Notified Soon
- Last date to apply for scholarship program- Notified Soon
NTPC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- A candidate must be pursuing a 2nd year of a B.E./ B.Tech program from a specified institute.
- The age should be of the applicant must not exceed 40 years.
- He/ she must be belonging to SC/ ST and PC categories.
- The candidate should be domiciled in Rajasthan, Delhi, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, and Punjab.
- An applicant must not be receiving financial support from many sources.
Number Of Scholarship
The following number of scholarships are available in this organization:-
- Scheduled Caste – 20
- Scheduled Tribe – 10
- Physically Challenged Students – 5
The following awards will be given to the applicants applying for this scholarship:-
- Candidates selected for the NTPC Scholarship will receive INR 1500/- per month for the entire duration of the program.
NTPC Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of applicants’ performance in the 1st year of the scholarship program.
The following documents must be attached to the application form:-
- Attested copy of first-year mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
Also Read: Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Scholarship
NTPC Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You can get the application form from the head of the institution or its authorized representative.
- You can also download the application form for the scholarship by going to the NTPC Website of the scholarship
- Download the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Also, attach the necessary documents.
- Send the filled form together with the necessary documents to the following address:
- Deputy General Manager (HR-W)
- NTPC LTD., NTPC Bhawan, Core no. -7
- SCOPE COMPLEX Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110
For any help, contact on the following details:
- Contact Number: 9650991212//9650990988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com