Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship is a very basic scholarship that is available for candidates who are pursuing their graduation courses. However, it is a compulsion that the candidates must have scored 75% or higher marks in order to get the benefit of this scholarship. The students are requested to read the article given below in order to get the details regarding the scholarship. You have to read the article and get the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship.
About Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship for Graduation Students
If you are a student and you are currently in your graduation course then you will be very beneficial through the new scholarship scheme which is presented by the organization. In this scholarship, the candidates must have achieved 75% or more marks in order to be a beneficiary. Monetary benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship. You have to make sure that you apply before the last date to get a fair chance at this scholarship. 20000 Rupees will be provided to the candidates.
Details Of Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship
|Name||Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship for Graduation Students|
|Launched by||Buddy4study portal|
|Objective||Providing monetary benefits|
|Announcement Notification||Update Soon|
|Start of Application Form Submission||Update Soon|
|End of Application Form Submission||Update Soon|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- Only Indian students are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must be pursuing his/her graduation in any recognized stream.
- he/She must have obtained at least 75 percent marks or an equivalent grade from the previous final examination.
- The overall family Annual Income of the student should not exceed INR 2 lakhs.
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship Rewards Details
The applicant will be given the following rewards in this scholarship:-
- A total number of 10 Scholarships will be distributed among the eligible students.
- Scholars can benefit from an allowance of INR 20,000 per candidate
The following documents are required to submit in this scholarship:-
- Candidates’ latest passport-size photograph
- Marksheets of previous exams
- Income certificate
- Candidates admission letter
- Candidates’ identity proof (Aadhaar card)
Other Related Searches
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- MPCL Scholarship
- (SIM) Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the Sarla Devi scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the scholarship.
- The details of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online button
- A popup will be displayed on your screen
- You have to register yourself using your social media handles
- You can also use Facebook to register yourself.
- Successfully register and apply for the scholarship by filling up the application form.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for further procedure.
- Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower – I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Phone: +91 852 748 4563