To encourage the students to study and inspire them to achieve their dream, the Oil India Limited company has launched a new scheme known as Oil Merit Scholarship. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to the candidates of classes 10th and 12th for higher studies. So today through this article we will share with you all the important information related to Oil Merit Scholarship 2023 such as the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria of the scheme, important documents, and the benefits and features. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Oil Merit Scholarship 2023
About Oil Merit Scholarship
The Oil India Limited company has launched a new scheme to provide financial assistance to the children of oil employees including the children of non-oil employees residing in oil operational areas who are studying in classes 10th and 12th to encourage them for further studies. Under Oil Merit Scholarship various other benefits will be provided to the students. This scheme will not only provide financial assistance but will also boost up the young generation to fulfill their dreams. All the interested 10th and 12th class applicants who want to apply under Oil Merit Scholarship will have to visit the official website of Oil India Limited for the further process. The student will be selected on the basis of exam cut-off percentage to avail of the benefit under
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Oil Merit Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil India Limited|
|Beneficiaries||The students of schools across India|
|Objective||To encourage the further studies|
|Benefit||The scholarship will be provided for the studies|
|Classes||10th and 12th|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of Oil Merit Scholarship
There are many students who are the children of oil employees and students including non-oil employees which are residing in the oil operational areas want to continue their further studies. By keeping this in mind the oil India limited company has launched a new scheme known as Oil Merit Scholarship. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the children of oil employees and the residents of oil operational areas for further studies. This scholarship will encourage the student and will boost up their level of confidence to continue their studies.
Oil Merit Scholarship Applicant Category
The benefit of the Oil Merit Scholarship will be given to the various categories which are given below.
For Non-oil Employee Children
|HSLC Rural||70% of seats are reserved and 75% of seats are unreserved|
|HSLC Urban||80% of seats are reserved and 85% of seats are unreserved|
|AISSA||80% of seats are reserved and 85% of seats are unreserved|
|ICSE||80% of seats are reserved and 85% are unreserved|
|HSSLC/ AISSCE/ ICE||80% of seats are reserved 85% of seats are unreserved|
For Oil Employee Children
|10th class||80% of seats are reserved 85% of seats are unreserved|
|12th class||80% of seats are reserved and 85% of seats are unreserved|
Schedule Of Oil Merit Scholarships
|Start date of application||25th July 2021|
|Last date of application||31st August 2021|
Note:- Above given schedule is tentative, as it may vary according to the situation of the country or as per the guidelines given by the government
Guidelines For Oil Merit Scholarship
Some important guidelines for Oil Merit Scholarships are given below please read them carefully
- Candidates without the proper certificate of SC ST OBC will be treated as the general category.
- Students from the BPL family should attach the photocopy of the BPL Ration card issued to the father for the mother by the state government.
- Each and every Candidate should have an existing bank account in their own name to avail of the benefit under the oil married scholarship.
- Students should be careful while furnishing details of the bank account for the scholarship amount. No request will be granted for the correction of bank details.
- Oil limited company is not responsible for credit of scholarship amount to any account due to fault or wrong information
- Filling in the applicants’ email ID is mandatory
- If the candidate does not follow the guideline or does not attach any of the documents which are mandatory to attach while filling out the form leads to the cancellation of the application.
- The information which will be provided by the candidate should be true regarding the parents’ occupation and details.
- Attempting to obtain the false information given by the candidate will lead to Punitive Measures.
- An applicant must be a resident of India
- He or she must be children of an Oil Employee
- If he is not children of an oil employee then he or she must be a resident of oil operation areas such as Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaideo, Sivasagar, Changlang
Benefits And Features Of Oil Merit Scholarship
- This initiative has been taken by Oil India Limited for the students of the country
- The main aim of this scheme is to encourage the student to further their studies.
- Under Oil Merit Scholarship financial assistance will be provided to the children of oil employees for the children who are in the resident of oil operational area
- The children of non-oil Employees who are passing class 10th and 12th board examinations from the school that is situated in oil operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaideo, Sivasagar district of Assam, and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply under oil merit scholarship
- And the children of oil employees of class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The students of class 10th and 12th will boost up to accomplish their fantasies
- Along with the financial assistance, the children of 10th and 12th will also be rewarded with other types of benefits also.
- This will help in reducing the literacy rate in the country
- Also, the Oil Merit Scholarship will help to create an educated environment across the country.
- Scan copy of self-attested mark sheet
- Scan copy of the self-attested passport-size photograph
- And Scan copy of the BPL Ration card issued by the government
- Scan copy of caste certificate attested by head of Educational Institute
- Scan copy of self-attested pass certificate issued by board or council
- And Scan copy of the bank passbook’s first page or canceled cheque
Digital Bharati Covid Scholarship
Process To Apply Under Oil Merit Scholarship
All the interested applicant for wants to apply under Oil Merit Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Oil India Limited
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of CSR
- Now click on the option of CSR@Oil
- A new page will be displayed in front of you
- Now you have to click on the option of Oil Merit Scholarship
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form such as
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- After entering all the details attach all your Important Documents
- After attaching the documents click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily apply for Oil Merit Scholarship
Check Beneficiary List
- A general process to check the beneficiary list is as follows:
- Open the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Go to the Oil Merit Scholarship page.
- Now select the beneficiary list option.
- A Pdf file of all the beneficiaries will open.
- Check your name in the beneficiary list.
- Click on the download option to download.
Points To Remember
- After filling out the application form click on the preview option
- After clicking on the uploading documents option will appear in front of you, you have to fill in the information on top.
- And after filling up the application form do the final submission.
- Before the final submission, a PDF copy of the filled application form will appear for download on your screen
- Download the PDF copy e of the form for the future reference
- Keep the PDF file to yourself only and do not send it to the Oil India Limited
For Any Clarification
- Contact Us On- 03742807282
- Email Us On- email@example.com