ONGC Apprentice Training As part of a national skill-building project, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), India’s flagship energy company and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise active in oil and gas exploration and production in India and overseas, wants to hire apprentices at 22 work centers. Candidates who fulfill the qualifications are asked to apply for apprenticeships in the trades/disciplines under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as modified from time to time). Candidates must read the information pamphlet and follow the instructions before registering.
About ONGC Apprentice Training 2023
On April 27, 2022, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) published the ONGC Apprentice Notification PDF on its official website to fill 3614 Apprentice positions. Those interested in applying for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment should do so by May 15, 2022. (6 pm) The ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF is now available on the company’s official website, ongcindia.com. Candidates can read this article and obtain information through the direct URL provided below; all information is contained in this post.
Also Read: ONGC Scholarship
Key Highlights of ONGC Apprentice Training
|Conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Post in Various Departments|
|Online Registration||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Objective of ONGC Apprentice Training
ONGC, India’s flagship energy company and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise active in the exploration and production of oil and gas in India and overseas, plans to hire apprentices from its operating regions at its 20 work centers as part of a national skill-building initiative.
Benefits of ONGC Apprentice Training
The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rs.)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A||9,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||1-year ITI||7,700/-|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment here before applying for the application.
ONGC Apprentice Educational Qualification
Educational qualifications required for various ONGC Apprentice Posts are given below.
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- The medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation of up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Candidate).
- The online registration for ONGC Apprentice Training will update soon
- The last date for the registration will update soon
- The result declared will update soon
ONGC Apprentice Training Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fee category-wise from the given table:
|Category||ONGC recruitment application fees|
ONGC Apprentice Selection Process
Selections for the engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per the Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
Also Read: ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
Application Procedure for ONGC Apprentice Training 2023
- Candidates should apply online at the ONGC Apprentice Website
- The registration procedure consists of two phases. Parts I and II. The candidate must enter up his or her basic information, such as name, category, and password, during Part I registration. After completing Part I and receiving an e-mail ID, the candidate must log in again. Candidates should keep their email addresses and passwords for future reference.
- During Part-II registration, the candidate must upload a scanned photograph and provide information about his educational qualifications, work experience, and other factors. This is the final submission step, and the applicant cannot amend the information provided after that.
- Candidates are recommended to enter their information on the site carefully and double-check it.