Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics has been released. Application forms are invited by the Optical Foundation through its official portal. Forms will be made available from 9 February 2022. Interested candidates with a desire to get the chance and meet the eligibility conditions can apply. You can check the eligibility criteria along with the other important information for the section of this article. Below you will get all the information about the Optical Foundation scholarship for women in optics including the step-by-step application process, last date of application, benefits, and more.
About Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics
Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics is an initiative to empower the next generation of women leaders in optics and photonics. Authorities are going to select 20 women in a year for this program. The organization has decided to provide 200 scholarships by the year 2030 to create a global network of women in the field. Under the scholarship program, beneficiaries will get financial support. With this program, the organization is looking for fresh talent and bright ideas to recognize and nurture. It is the best opportunity for women in optics ability. Application forms are available online up to 15 March 2022 only, so hurry to fill out the application.
Also Check: Ashok Khurana Scholarship
Highlights Of Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics
- Name of the scheme: Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics
- Launched by: optica foundation
- Launched for: women
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Optica Foundation
- The online application form-filling process will commence soon
- The last date for submission of an application for the scholarship program will update soon
Benefits Of Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics
Every year the authorities are going to select 20 women in optics who are interested in the program and deserving too. Selected women will get 10000 US dollars, 1-year optical student membership, and access to the mentorship platform & connection with a mentor.
- The applicant should be a woman candidate
- Applicant should be an undergraduate or graduate student in a recognized University
- An applicant who is an undergraduate student should have a major in optics, physics, math Or engineering and a demonstrated interest in optics and photonics.
- An applicant who is a graduate student has a major and/or concentration in optics or photonics demonstrated with your research and coursework.
- Applicant should have good academic marks
- CV or resume
- Personal statement
- Budget reflecting anticipated academic expenses and other sources of funding
- Academic certificates
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your interest in optics and merit for receiving the scholarship
- The personal statement should not be more than 500 words
- Applicant needs to describe
- Educational goals
- Research goals
- Career goals
- Experience and interest related to optics and photonics
A selection committee is formed for the selection of the scholars. The committee will first shortlist the applicants on the basis of their application and selected candidates will call for an interview for the final selection.
Also Check: Amazon Delivering Smiles Initiative
Optica Foundation Scholarship for Women in Optics Application Procedure
- To apply for the program you have to visit the Optica Foundation website of the optica foundation
- Frome the home page go to the foundation option and choose the opportunities option
- A new page will open on the screen, choose the “ Scholarship and travel grant” option
- Now hit “Optica women scholars” option
- Read the information carefully and hit apply link available in the how to apply section or click here
- A new page will open, choose the login option and a list will show
- Select the survey monkey apply option, enter the details as asked, or choose your Facebook, Google or twitter account to register
- Hit the login option and the user dashboard will open
- Now choose the program option available in the top right corner of the screen
- Search the program and hit more option
- Hit apply option and the form will open on the screen
- Enter all the significant details as required
- Upload the significant documents as listed above
- Review the application form and hit submit button