Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarship 2022 has been launched for the students of India who desire to study at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. Interested students may apply for the scholarship by following a few easy steps as specified in this article below. Further in the article, you will get each and every detail related to the OCSI Scholarship such as eligibility criteria, documents required, selection process, application process, and any other relevant information.
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship
This scholarship has been launched for students who hold bachelor’s degrees and desire to pursue Postgraduate courses or second bachelor’s degrees in the United Kingdom. Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship will help many brilliant students to get a quality education from the University of Oxford and University of Cambridge situated in the United Kingdom. It is the best opportunity for the students. If you desire to get this scholarship then check the eligibility requirements and other important information from this article before submitting the application form.
Highlights Of Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarship
- Launched by: Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: financial and other benefits
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.oxbridgeindia.com
Name of the Institutes
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
Field of study Under OCSI Scholarship
- The research leading to the Ph.D. degree
- One-year post-graduate courses like MPhil, LLM, BCL, Diploma, CASM or Part III Maths, MBA, PGCE, etc.
- Taught and research-based master’s programs of various durations including M.Sc., engineering, medicine
- Second Bachelor’s degree as an Affiliated Student/ Senior Status
- Bachelor’s degree program
Benefits Of Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship
- OCSI scholarship(s) worth INR 200,000 (Rupees Two Lacs) each at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- Four further OCSI scholarships worth INR 200,000 each at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 only at St. Hilda’s College, Oxford
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of India.
- Age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 1st September
- Applicant must hold a graduation degree from an institute situated in India
- An applicant must hold the scholarship in any graduation or post-graduation course at Oxford or Cambridge University of UK.
- Applicants must not get any scholarship from any other organization.
- The candidate must not be a close family member of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Executive Committee.
Selection Procedure Of OCSI Scholarship
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following
- Soft Skills: presentation skills, clarity of thought and presentation, demeanor, confidence.
- Hard Skills:
- a unique proposition in the field of study.
- impact on society in general.
- likely impact on India.
- consistent academic performance
- Financial Means: seekers should show the financial resource available to them with supporting documents.
- The opening date of submission of application forms will be available on the website by March every year
- The closing date of submission of application forms will be available on the website by 15 May every year
- Shortlists candidates who have to appear for an interview will inform by Mid-June every year
- Interview of the candidates will be in July with the OCSI scholarship committee tentatively
- Awards will be provide to the select candidates by the end of July.
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to go to the official website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
- From home page you have to select scholarship option which is available in left hand side
- Then you have to select “The guidelines for the OCSI Scholarships 2021 can be accessed here” option
- Read the guidelines properly and download the application form by click here
- Take print of the application form and start filling the details in the application
- Attach the image and other significant documents with the application form and submit it before the end date.
All those Indian citizens who meet the eligibility conditions mentioned above in this article can apply.
you can apply once the application form filling process begins.
Yes, you have to submit the application form within the prescribed time in the prescribed format.
Yes, you can email the authorities at email@example.com.
Selection will be made on the basis of soft skills, hard skills, and financial background.