The Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, made a speech on the 75th anniversary of the country’s independence on August 15, 2021, in New Delhi in which he introduced a new scheme known as Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana 2022. PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2021 is a grand plan that will help India achieve Atmnirbhar Bharat, which has long been a dream of the Indian government. The project would provide multi-modal- modal connectivity to help the country’s infrastructure development. Many diplomats, including Nitin Gadkari and Jyotiraditya Scindia, as well as state chief ministers and entrepreneurs, attended the event. Read below to check the detailed information related to the PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022
The government is constantly working to expand employment options. Prime Minister Narendra Modi of our country launches different schemes from time to time to ensure that no individual in our country is unemployed. The younger generation of the country will be able to find work as a result of this scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana’s total budget has been set at Rs. 100 lakh crores. This scheme would also enhance the overall infrastructure development. Aside from that, under this scheme, local manufacturers will be able to compete on a global scale. This scheme will also be used to create better economic zones in the future. In addition to promoting industrial activities, the traffic system, which includes airports, new roads, and rail schemes, will be improved, resulting in more job opportunities for young people.
Through the Pradhanmantri Gati Shakti Yojana, a holistic approach to infrastructural development with modern infrastructure will be used. The Prime Minister has also stated that the master plan for this scheme will be introduced shortly. This scheme will lay the groundwork for a comprehensive infrastructure. This scheme will also show to be successful in enhancing industry speed. Also, this scheme will also help the country’s economy gain traction. Aside from that, there is a lack of cooperation among the country’s current transport resources. This scheme will also put an end to the deadlock.
Highlights of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Gati Shakti Yojana (PMGSY)|
|Introduced by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Language||प्रधानमंत्री गति शक्ति योजना|
|State||All Over India|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|Budget||100 lakh crore|
|Scheme Objective||To provide employment opportunities|
Objectives of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
The main goal of the Pradhanmantri Gati Shakti Yojana is to provide the young generation with job opportunities. This plan will also help to improve the economic growth of the country. As a result, the country’s unemployment rate will decrease. Apart from that, this plan will lay the foundation for a comprehensive infrastructure, which will boost employment. Local manufacturers will be able to compete on a global scale as a result of this program. As a result, imports will increase and industries will develop in the country. This scheme will also result in the creation of new economic zones for the development of industries.
Benefits of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The youth will be able to find work as a result of this program.
- The Gatishakti-National Master Plan, worth over Rs 100 lakh crore, will provide job opportunities for young people and aid in building infrastructure.
- This scheme will also help to increase the speed with which industries operate.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana 2022 will also create new economic zones.
Features of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Yojana on the 75th anniversary of India’s independence.
- In this direction, the Gatishakti-National Master Plan scheme will be launched soon.
- Establish infrastructure to make modes of transportation more accessible
- Gati Shakti Yojana will promote Made in India products in particular.
- Special attention will be given to small, Laghu, and cottage industries.
- 75 Vande Bharat trains will link every side of India in 75 weeks as part of this scheme.
- While officially announcing the National Hydrogen Mission, Prime Minister Modi also pledged to make India energy self-sufficient by 2047, before the country’s 100th anniversary.
Applicants who want to apply for the PM Gati Shakti Yojana must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022 are as follows
- The applicant must be an Indian legal resident.
While filling up the application form for the scheme, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022 are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
Steps to Apply for PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the PM Gati Shakti Yojana 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the Pradhanmantri Gati Shakti Yojana
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Once you will click on the button, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, Father/ Husband Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Caste, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process