Farmers who have registered under the PM Kisan Yojana will receive the next installment i.e., the 11th installment in May 2022, however, they must complete their PM Kisan KYC Update as early as possible, or they will not receive the 11th installment. PM Kisan KYC updates can be completed online using their aadhaar number and other information. The deadline to complete the PM Kisan KYC upgrade has been extended to May 31, 2022. It should be reminded that all registered farmers must renew their KYC. Read below to check the detailed information related to PM Kisan KYC Online 2022-23 like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Steps to Update PM Kisan KYC Online 2022-23, and much more.
PM Kisan KYC Online 2022-23
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in February 2019 in Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur area to provide financial help to small and marginal farmers by depositing 6,000 rupees per year into the bank account of the registered farmer in three equal installments. Until now, 10 installments have been transferred into farmers’ bank accounts, and they are now going to credit the 11th installment of the scheme, but it should be noted that only those farmers who have completed their eKYC, which is mandatory for all registered farmers, will receive this installment. The PM Kisan status KYC must be updated before May 31, 2022.
Also Check: EPFO Pension Scheme
Highlights of PM Kisan KYC Online
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan KYC|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launched in||February 2019 at Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur area|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Official Website||PM Kisan|
Objectives of PM Kisan KYC Online
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched in 2019 to provide financial help to small and marginal farmers. The PM Kisan KYC program allows farmers to go about their business without having to worry about money. Farmers may easily endure all of the expenses associated with farming throughout the year.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC Online
Some of the key benefits of the PM Kisan KYC Online 2022-23 are as follows
- The PM KISAN Yojana assists 12 crore farmers across the country.
- The PM KISAN Yojana is a financial assistance program for farmers, irrespective of their landholdings
- Farmers from all around the country benefit from the scheme, which provides them with vital income support of up to Rs 6,000.
- The funds transfer directly to the bank accounts of the farmers who have claimed them.
Also Check: Digital India Internship Scheme
Steps to Update PM Kisan KYC Online
Farmers need to follow the below-given steps to Update PM Kisan KYC Online 2022-23
- First of all, go to the PM Kisan website of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Under the Farmers Corner tab, click on the e-KYC link
- Once you will click on the e-KYC link, an OTP Based Ekyc page will open on the screen
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number and click on the Search button
- Once you will click on the Search button, an OTP will be sent to your register Aadhaar-linked mobile number
- Now, enter the received OTP to verify your details
- Finally, your PM Kisan KYC will be successfully update and you will receive a successful submission message
Procedure to Update PM Kisan KYC Offline
If you are unable to complete KYC online, you can do it offline
- First of all, visit your nearest Common Service Center (CSC)
- After that, you need to link your Aadhaar with PM Kisan e-KYC using biometric verification.
- After that wait a few minutes for the CSC officer to update your KYC information.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the PM Kisan KYC, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- PM-Kisan Helpline Numbers: 011-24300606, 155261
- Aadhaar OTP related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
The central government has made it possible for farmers to amend their accounts both online and offline.
The enrolled user must update their eKYC before the deadline to receive the 11th installment of 2,000.
By inputting their respective login credentials, registered users can check the beneficiary status.