For the country’s youth, the federal government of India has developed yet another programme. Through the PM YUVA 2.0, the government at this time provided mentoring to the nation’s upcoming writers. The government wants to inspire young people in the nation by mentoring aspiring writers nationwide through PM Yuva 2.0. This post must be interesting to read if you have a passion for writing. We are supplying the same information to our readers in this article. The YUVA plan will be covered in full for the benefit of the post’s readers. The article includes information about the scheme’s overview, goals, benefits, eligibility, and document needs. The application process for the writing competition is open to participants from all around the nation. The post also includes crucial links relating to the programme and PM Yuva Yojana’s application procedure.
What Is PM Yuva 2.0?
The Government of India has introduced a programme for young authors in accordance with the New Education Policy (NEP 2020), which aims to empower the nation’s youth by establishing a learning environment. In celebration of the nation’s 75th anniversary of Independence, the central government introduced the programme. Young Upcoming Versatile Authors, or YUVA, is the acronym for the programme. It is part of the nation’s PM Yuva 2.0. In line with the Prime Minister’s goal of making India a Vishwa Guru, the YUVA programme provides young writers with a fantastic platform to become tomorrow’s global leaders. All of these young people will be given the opportunity to represent India on a global stage and express themselves via their wonderful works of Indian literature and culture. The writers participating in the programme will receive mentoring in a variety of writing genres, such as fiction, poetry, theatre, non-fiction, travelogue, etc.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Scholarship
Key Highlights of Scheme
|Launched By||Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Name of Yojana||PM Yuva 2.0|
|Objective||To inspire young people in the nation by mentoring aspiring writers|
|Benefits||Mentoring and a 50,000 rupee scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens that are under 30 years old|
Objective of PM Yuva 2.0
The PM YUVA program’s main goal is to develop young authors at the international level who will represent India’s rich cultural legacy. Other goals of the programme include:
- Educate the nation’s youth about the rich history and culture of India.
- Assembling a group of young writers who will serve as the contemporary and future ambassadors of Indian literature.
- Develop young people to take on leadership roles and represent the nation abroad.
- To assist young authors in putting their thoughts on a worldwide stage so they can spread Indian literature and culture over the world.
- By offering professional coaching, new aspiring authors in different genres can develop into skilled writers.
Benefits of PM Yuva 2.0
As previously mentioned, the PM Yuva Yojana initiative is a creative strategy to develop new writers in the nation who would represent India on a global scale. Additionally, the programme has some advantages.
- Benefits of a special six-month mentoring programme for writers.
- A scholarship worth Rs. 50,000 will get award to each candidate who is select and will last for six months.
- An international stage will be available to aspiring writers so they can showcase their writing prowess.
- Young writers expressing India’s illustrious cultural legacy might be represented by aspiring authors throughout the nation.
Participants from all around the nation who want to take part in this writing competition must meet a few basic eligibility requirements. These requirements are lists below.
- The applicants that have interest in participating must be under 30 years old.
- India participants from any state are welcome to take part.
- The participant must reside in India permanently.
- Anyone who is an Indian citizen who resides outside of India in another nation is ineligible to compete.
Implementation of PM Yuva 2.0
- The NBT will implement the entire PM Yuva 2.0 in two phases. Each phase will last for three months. Phase I will be a training phase during which the candidates will be able to take part in a programme for authors, after which the writers will also receive training.
- Young authors will grants engagement opportunities and a scholarship amount at the conclusion of Phase II, which is a promotion phase, after six months. The NBT will also release books that were written as a result of the mentorship programme.
Six-Month Mentorship Schedule
- For the chosen candidates, the National Book Trust of India will host a two-week writers’ online programme.
- Two eminent authors/mentors from NBT’s panel of distinguished authors and writers will train the young authors throughout this time.
- They will also receive mentoring and guidance on how to use their literary abilities from prominent authors who serve as mentors for NBT’s Advisory Panel as well as from other eminent authors who write in a variety of languages.
- The programme would heavily include the publishing ecosystem, including how content is developed, authors are mentored, editorial processes are carried out, and literary agents identify creative talent.
- The authors will get the opportunity to interact in various international events, such as Literary Festivals, Book Fairs, and virtual Book Fairs, in order to deepen their understanding and improve their talents.
Awarding of Scholarship
- A combined scholarship of Rs. 50,000 per month for a period of six months (50,000 x 6 = Rs. 3 Lakh per author) would pay under the Mentorship Scheme for the books created under the scheme at the conclusion of training and mentoring.
- At the conclusion of the mentoring programme, the authors will get a 10% royalty on any books that are successfully published.
- To ensure the exchange of literature and culture between the many Indian states and to further the cause of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat, the works published under the scheme may be translated into other Indian languages.
- Additionally, they will be provided a platform to advertise their books and spread the reading and writing culture across the country.
- Aadhar Card
- Grade Reports for Classes 10 and 12.
- Identity Documents
Application Procedure for PM YUVA 2.0
- Visit the MyGov Innovation Portal’s official website. The option of Mentoring Yuva is available to applicants on the portal’s home page.
- Applicants will have access to detailed information about the programme on the page after they are directed there. The button that says “CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT” must be clicked by applicants on the page.
- Candidates who select the option will be taken to the login page. Select the “Register Now” link.
- Candidates can sign up directly on the following page using a Google account, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn account, and other services. Otherwise, candidates can click the Create New Account option and register using their email address and password, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The applicants’ registered cellphone numbers will receive an OTP and a confirmation code. The code must be entered in order to log in and continue the application process.
- If you have any query then contact at toll-Free Number- 1800117800