To motivate the student many schemes has been started by the Gujarat Government. These schemes help students financially who desire to complete their higher education but are forced to drop their studies due to financial issues. Students who belong to the SEBC category must pay attention to this article, we come up with information about the scheme “Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC) Gujarat 2023”. Further in this article, you will get all the scheme-related information like eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and many more.
About Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC) Gujarat 2023
Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC) Gujarat 2023 has been announced by the Director Developing Caste Welfare, Government of Gujarat. This scheme is specially launched for the boy students of the SEBC category. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get monetary help from the government to complete their higher education. Authorities invite applications for the scheme from eligible students via the Digital Gujarat portal. Step-by-step instructions to apply online are available below.
Highlights of Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)
- Name of the scheme: Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (SEBC) Gujarat
- Launched by: Director Developing Caste Welfare
- Launched in: Gujarat
- Beneficiaries: SEBC Boys Students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Objective: Help and encourage the students
- Official website: Post SSC Scholarship
The start date to apply for the post-matric scholarship is 11th October 2021.
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 15th November 2021.
Objective of Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)
Many students of the backward class category drop their studies due to a lack of finance to use for the completion of their studies. Director Developing Caste Welfare, the Government of Gujarat has started this scheme with the motive to support the boy students of the SEBC category financially. Moreover, the government desire to encourage students to complete their higher studies and decrease the illiteracy rate in the state.
Benefits of Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)
- Group A students (BSc, Medical, and Engineering courses)-RS. 280 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- Group B students (Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical, science, and postgraduate courses)- RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- Group C students (Medicine, Technical skill, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses)- RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- Group D students (Graduation and Postgraduation courses)- RS. 175 per month for hostelers and RS. 90 per month for day scholars.
- Group E students (Class 11 and 12)- RS. 115 per month for hostelers and RS. 65 per month for day scholars.
Applicants who meet the further mentioned eligibility conditions may apply for the scheme:
- Should be an Indian citizen and native of Gujarat only
- Should be a boy from the NTDNT category
- Must possess a 10th standard examination passing certificate
- Family income should be less than Rs. 1,50,000 for urban areas and Rs. 1,20,000 for rural areas from all sources.
- Should have taken admission in school or college for post-matric courses from 11 to Ph.D. degree level
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Self-Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employees)
- Self-Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities
- Hostel Certificate (Only For Hosteller Students)
- First Page of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
Procedure to Apply for Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)
- You have to apply for the scheme via the Post SSC Scholarship website of digital Gujarat
- On the home page of the portal you will see the services option in the menu bar, go to the option and click on it
- As you hit the drop-down list will open with the options, from there go to the scholarship service option and click on it
- This will lead to open a new web page on screen from where you should search the “BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)” link
- Click on the link to open a new webpage that contains instructions, the documents required list, and apply the link
- Read the information very carefully and choose the “apply online” option given at the end of the page
- This will radiate you to the login page from where you should hit “click here for new registration option if not registered before
- As you click registration form will open on the screen, enter the details as asked on the screen like
- Mobile Number,
- Captcha shown in image
- Select the save option to complete the registration and a message of successful registration will appear on the screen
- Thereafter you have to login the portal with a username, password, and captcha code
- Click on the login button to open the dashboard and from there look for Request a new service option
- Click on it and search the scheme by entering the name in the search bar
- Select the go option and the relevant scholarship scheme name open on the screen
- Choose the “BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)” scheme, hit the continue to service option
- As you hit the application form will open on the screen in which you have to enter the asked details
- Upload the documents as listed above, preview the filled application and select submit option if no change is required to make.
Procedure to Track Application
- You have to track the application of the scheme via the official website of digital Gujarat
- On the home page of the portal, you will see the login option, click on it
- Login page will open on the screen, enter the username, password, and captcha code
- Hit the login option to open the dashboard and then click the track application status link
- A new page will open where you need to enter the asked information
- Submit the details to see the application status on the screen
- Contact at 18002335500