If you are planning to publish a research paper or a scholarship on topics related to society then you must have knowledge regarding the new fellowship program presented by the organization of Sanskriti Foundation known as the Prabha Dutt Fellowship. This article is equipped with details regarding the Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023. If you are interested in this fellowship program then you must read the article given below including the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship without any problem.
About Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023
If you are a young Indian woman journalist and you want to start your publications and want to research a topic that holds contemporary relevance in today’s society then you can easily apply for financial support in order to publish your articles or your book. A fellowship program presents by the organization known as the Prabhat Dutt fellowship. In this fellowship, around 1 lakh Rupees will be provided for the research and development of articles or books related to journalism.
Also Read: QUAD Fellowship for STEM
Details Of Prabha Dutt Fellowship
|Name||Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Sanskriti Foundation|
|Objective||Providing a scholarship opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Helping female journalist|
|Official site||Prabha Dutt|
- Applications are accepts all over the year
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The fellowship is only open to women who are Indian Nationals.
- She must be between the age group of 25 to 40 years.
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship is exclusively for print journalists.
- The selected Fellows will require to publish a stipulated number of articles in established publications.
- The Fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication.
Prabha Dutt Fellowship Award Details
The applicant will be provided with the following awards to apply for the scholarship:-
- The fellowship will be given for Ten (10) months duration.
- Selected scholars will be provided with a grant of Rs. 1,00,000.
- The grant will be given in two phases.
- The first installment at the start of the award and the second after the submission of the completed project.
- A progress report will be required after the first four months of the start of the fellowship.
The applicant must be in line with the following agreement in order to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project during their fellowship period.
Also Read: Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Application Procedure Of Fellowship 2023
To apply for the fellowship program you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the Prabha Dutt webpage of the scholarship
- The details of the fellowship will open on your screen
- Read the official details carefully
- Candidates should send a two page CV and a write-up of about 250 – 300 words explaining their project.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details together with any e-mail ID should be submitted to facilitate contact.
- Five samples of work published.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of the two referees should also be sent.
- The application should bear the title `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ on the envelope when sent by post or can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org with `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ in the subject line.
View Past Fellows
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the scholarship
- The details of the fellowship will open on your screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Prabhat Dutt Fellowship option.
- After that, you have to go to the Past Fellows option.
- All the past fellows of the fellowship will appear on the screen
- Address- Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016.