The central government has presented a prestigious scheme in order to provide proper opportunities. Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023 is for this student so that they can get a cash price of 1 lakh and also book vouchers of rupees 10000 so that they can continue their education. The students can check out the details related to the scholarship opportunities from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to this scholarship including the step-by-step procedure to apply online for this scholarship. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria.
About Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023
Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar is created by the union government in order to provide proper opportunities to the people so that they can continue good work in society. This initiative is presented by the organization of the Ministry Of Women And Child Development presented by the Government of India. The students will have to fill out the application form before the last date of 30th October 2022 in order to be eligible for this prestigious program presented by the organization but this program is only available for children who are below the age of 18 years. If the child is doing well in many different types of fields then he will be provided protection through the development of this scheme and the scheme is presented in order to provide proper development opportunities.
- Application Deadline – 30th October 2022
Benefits Of PM Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
The selected candidates will get the award in the following manner –
- Bal Shakti Puraskar –
- Each awardee will get a medal and a cash prize of INR 1 lakh, book vouchers worth INR 10,000, a certificate, and a citation
- Bal Kalyan Puraskar –
- A medal, a cash prize of INR 1 lakh, a citation, and a certificate for each awardee
The applicant will have to go through the following selection criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applications received are first scrutinize by the Screening Committee and the final selection is done by the National Selection Committee.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- Salaried officers of the Institutions will not be eligible for consideration under this category.
- The awards will announce on December 26 on ‘Veer Bal Divas.
- The decisions of the National Selection Committee will be final.
- The awards are to receive personally only by the awardee.
- Normally the prizes shall not present posthumously except in cases of bravery under Bal Shakti Puraskar.
- These awards are only for Indian Citizens.
- The number of candidates will decide by the National Selection Committee.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- For Bal Shakti Puraskar
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen residing in India
- The applicant must be above the age of (+5) years of age and not exceeding 18 years of age (as of 31st August of the respective year)
- The applicant must have excellence in Innovation/Social Service/Scholastic/Sports/Arts and culture (Note – Achievements that benefit society will be encouraged.)
- Bal Kalyan Puraskar –
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen and residing in India
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years or above (as of 31st August of the respective year)
- The applicant must have made an outstanding contribution in any of the following fields:
- Child Welfare
- Child Protection
- Child Development
- The applicant must have worked for the cause of children for not less than 7 years
Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022-23 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Ministry by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Apply
- A dialogue box will open on your screen where you can log in using your username and password but if you have not registered then you have to click on the option called Don’t Have An Account? Register Here
- A new page will open on your screen where you can register yourself by entering the details related to yourself and entering the code.
- Register yourself and apply for this scheme accordingly.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Government of India
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,Shastri Bhawan
- New Delhi -110001
- Phone Number – 8384058103 | Helpdesk Email Id – email@example.com