According to several online and offline sources, our country’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, has started Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2922. All young people in the country will receive financial support in the amount of rupees 4,000 for free coronavirus treatment under this scheme. Read below to check the detailed information related to the प्रधानमंत्री रामबाण सुरक्षा योजना 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022
Our country is rapidly heading towards digitalization in the modern era. All the works are going online in such an environment. The government also launches different kinds of programs from time to time. In this case, the application process is completed entirely online. In such a scenario, it is common for knowledge about such initiatives to be transmitted from sources that are not affiliated with the government. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, you must complete your application before the deadline.
“Fake” Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana has been labeled a scam by the government’s official Twitter account, PIB Fact Check. It is requested that you do not apply for any such plan. The information about the Prime Minister’s Ramban Suraksha Yojana is incorrect and misleading. The central government has not launched such a program. It is said that this scheme will provide financial support to the youth in the amount of Rs 4000, but this is a rumor. All of this information is inaccurate and deceptive, and if you learn about the PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana from social media or other sources, you should make sure that you do it right the first time before applying. The viral message also claims that the deadline for applying for this plan is August 18, 2021.
Highlights of प्रधानमंत्री रामबाण सुरक्षा योजना 2022
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022|
|Introduced By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||youth of India|
|Objective||To provide financial support for coronavirus treatment.|
|Official Website||PM Ramban Suraksha|
Objectives of PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana
According to reports, the major goal of the प्रधानमंत्री रामबाण सुरक्षा योजना is to provide financial support for coronavirus treatment. The total amount of cash help will be $4000. The Government of India will grant financial support through this scheme. However, we must point you that this claim is entirely incorrect. The government does not conduct such a program. The government has a number of different programs in place to treat coronavirus. However, the government does not run a scheme called PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana.
Also Read: Prime Minister Research Fellowship
Features and Benefits of Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana
According to the viral message, PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana has the following benefits and features.
- The Prime Minister Ramban Suraksha Yojana was allegedly introduced by our country’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, according to numerous online and offline sources.
- This initiative would provide monetary assistance of rupees 4000 to the country’s youngsters for the treatment of coronavirus.
- It is claimed that if you fill out the form by clicking on this link, you will be able to apply for this plan.
- According to the viral letter dated August 18, 2021, the last date to apply under this plan is August 18, 2021.
- The scheme has been regarded as a throwback by the government’s official Twitter account, PIB Fact Pack Check.
प्रधानमंत्री रामबाण सुरक्षा योजना Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for the PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for PM Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022 are as follows:
- This scheme will only be available to permanent residents of India.
- The age limit for applying for the Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana1 is 21 to 35 years old.
- The candidate must be a 12th-grade, graduate or post-graduate unemployed, according to the scheme’s criteria.
- The candidate family’s total annual income must not exceed 3 lakh rupees.
Also Check: Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
While filling up the application form for Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022 are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Date of Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
Steps to Apply for Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022:
- To begin, go to the official website by following the URL provided in the viral message.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now click on the Pradhanmantri Ramban Suraksha Yojana 2022 Application Link.
- Once you click on the link, an application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- After that, upload all the required documents.
- Now, review and recheck the filled details to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Note: – Do not provide any of your personal information with anyone, online or offline, as this plan is completely fake. Check every information thoroughly before trusting it.