The Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination is now available by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination. Students can now apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization. A new schedule for the scholarship was announced by the organization. This scholarship is available for pre-upper primary and pre-secondary students. The scholarship examination will be taken into account by the authorities on 18th February 2024. Students need to abide by the schedule launched by the organization in order to get the benefits of the scholarship. The application portal for this scholarship is now active on the official website of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination. Check the details related to the Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination here:
Overview of the Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination application is now open and you can apply for the scholarship accordingly. If you are interested in getting the benefit of the scholarship then you will have to appear for the scholarship examination conducted by the organization. The online registration for this scholarship will begin from first September 2023 and the last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th November 2023. Students can already start the application for the scholarship. Students also have the opportunity to apply for the scholarship with a particular amount of late fees from December 1 to 15, 2023. Make sure that you apply for this scholarship as soon as possible in order to be eligible.
Also Read: Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Objective of Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
This is a very prestigious scholarship opportunity created by the Maharashtra government to provide opportunities for students. Students can take this scholarship examination in 7 languages. The seven languages that are available for this scholarship examination are Marathi, Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Telugu, and Kannada. Students must start preparing for the scholarship examination as soon as possible in order to be eligible for the benefits. The fee for the general student is 200 Rupees. The price for the reserved category is 125 rupees and a total of 50 rupees will be added to the main fees for the late submission of the application form. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who are not able to continue their education due to financial problems.
Key Highlights of the Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
|Name||Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Benefits||500 Rupees & 720 Rupees monthly|
- The candidates must have domicile in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates outside the state of Maharashtra cannot apply for the scholarship exam.
- For PUP (class 5) the age of the candidates should not be more than 11 years (15 years for PH candidates).
- For PSS (class 8) the age of the candidates should not be more than 14 years (18 years for PH candidates).
- The annual family income of the candidates from all the sources should not be more than Rs. 20,000/-
- For PUP, the candidates should be studying in class 5 from any recognized school/ board of Maharashtra.
- For PSS, the candidates should be studying in class 8 from any recognized school/ board of Maharashtra.
Also Check: Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra
- The scholarship examination will conduct by the organization on 18 February 2024.
- Applications open from 1st September 2023.
- Application closes on 30th November 2023.
- Students can apply for the scholarship with the late fees from 1st to 15th December 2023.
Benefits of Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
- Financial assistance will be provided to the students that will help them to continue their education in India.
- Students who are not able to get educational opportunities due to various reasons will be eligible to get financial assistance.
- 5th standard students will get 500 rupees monthly.
- 8th standard students will get 720 monthly.
|Paper||Subject||Total no. of questions||Maximum Marks|
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate with the signature in the prescribed format.
- Bank account details of the students (bank name, Account no., IFSC code, etc.)
- Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrollment no.
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Certificate of differently-baled
- Scanned copy signed by the principal of the concerned school
Application Fee of Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
|Registration fee||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Late fee||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Extreme Late Fee||Rs. 10/- (per day)||Rs. 10/- (per day)|
|Special Late Fee||Rs. 20/- (per day)||Rs. 20/- (per day)|
Selection Process of Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination
- -Students will be selected on the basis of the performance that they are putting forward in the entrance examination. Students achieve good results throughout the duration of the scholarship in order to renew the scholarship. The final decision in regard to the selection will be with Maharashtra.
Also Read: Maharashtra Pre-Matric Scholarship
How To Do Registration for Scholarship Examination?
- You will first have to visit the Pre-Upper website of the Maharashtra State Examination Council by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called Student Application Form PUP (Ed. 5th)
- The details related to the application will open on your screen.
- Read the information carefully and now you can apply for the scholarship accordingly.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number: 02067351700
Pre-Upper Primary Scholarship Examination 2023 FAQs
5th class students will get 500 rupees monthly and 8th class students will get 720 rupees monthly as a benefit of this scholarship.
The application for the scholarship will be open on the official website of the organization. You can fill out the application to be eligible for the scholarship program.
Permanent students of Maharashtra state who are studying in Class 5 and Class 8 will be eligible for the scholarship.
The students are selected on the basis of the performance that they are putting forward in this scholarship examination. The final decision to select the candidates will be made by the concerned authorities themselves.