A lot of private organizations will provide different types of scholarships to all of the students in India so that they can continue their education without having to worry about financial differences. You can check out the details related to the complete list of scholarships available by the organizations from the article provided below. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the different types of scholarships of your choice. You can check out the details related to Private Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply online for the scholarship opportunities.
Private Scholarship 2023
There is a lot of Private Scholarship available in India so that students can get proper financial support in order to continue their education in India. The students will be able to apply for the primary scholarships by visiting the official website created by the organizations which are providing these types of scholarships to all the students so that they can continue their higher education in India without having to worry about the financial differences that they are currently going through. This scholarship is provided on the basis of the eligibility criteria and the educational criteria that the students need to follow and then they can fill out the application form available at the official website of the organization.
List of Scholarships
The following Private Scholarship are available in India currently:-
|Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd|
|Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|V Mart Department|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation|
|Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation|
|CCB Welfare And Scholarship Scheme|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship Program|
|OLM Malala Yousafzai Scholarship|
|Tata Trust Vocational Scholarship|
|Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship|
|Top class Education scheme for SC Students|
|Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) Grants|
|Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship|
|Facebook Research Internship|
|FAER McAfee Scholar Awards Program|
|Shakti-Isb Clean Energy Lab|
|Transform Together Scholarships|
|Deans International Science Excellence Scholarship|
|Getty Graduate Internships|
|Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program|
|Fit Essay Competition|
|International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship|
|Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship|
|10th International Student Poster Competition Skopje|
|India Global Leaders Scholarship|
|Gaurav Foundation Scholarship|
Eligibility Criteria Of Private Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Private Scholarship:-
- V Mart Department
- He should have 10th class pass from any recognized board such as State/ CBSE/ AICTE.
- He should be passed the 10th examination on the 01st attempt only. ·
- 85 % of marks in class 10th are required for applying. ·
- The candidate’s Family Income should not exceed 2 lakh per year. ·
- The age of the Candidates should be less than 15 years.
- For students who are pursuing a Diploma, Graduation Degree, or Post graduation degree an annual family income is equal to or less than Rs Three lakhs
- Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation
- Applying students must be passed the 12th class and must have secured a minimum of 80 percent marks in the same examination.
- The applying applicant’s family income from all sources must be less than Rs. 60000/- per year.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- The applying students whose family annual income annually is below Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Passed 10th /SSC exam in the year 2021
- Scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in the class 10th Grade/SSC examination minimum required marks 75%.
- The students living/studying in Paschim Maharashtra (Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Kolhapur, and Satara districts)
- Tata Trust Vocational Scholarship
- The candidate is an Indian national.
- The candidate who Passed out of Class 10th or 12th in 2019-20.
- Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
- This scheme is valid for a female student who is currently enrolled in the undergraduate program at a university for the session of the 2020-21 academic year.
- Directs to the full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2020-21 academic years.
- One must be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- One must have a strong academic record. One must not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- Top class Education scheme for SC Students
- The applying Students must belong to the Scheduled Caste.
- Those candidates, who have secured admission to a notified institution, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The total family income of applying candidate covering all the sources must be less than Rs.4.5 lac.
- This scholarship is only for students of the 1st year.
- Here it is important to note that in case the number of scholarships gets crossed the number of students in the 1st year, then the same scholarship can be directly awarded to 2nd, 3rd & 4th-year students. However, 1st year gets priority over the 2nd year, and so on.
- The students of the prescribed courses like BTech, MBBS, MBA, MD, MS, LLB, and LLM are considered well-qualified and valid for this scholarship.
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years of work experience.
- The applying candidate must hold a regular post-graduate degree or a professional degree (B.Tech/MBA/or Equivalent) in any discipline.
- The applying candidate must be proficient in local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, or Telugu).
- The applying candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Facebook Research Internship
- The applying candidate must be pursuing a degree (Ph.D. or Masters’s with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or a related field
- The applying candidate must have Publications or experience in machine learning, AI, computer vision, optimization, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science
- The applying candidate must be Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- The applying candidate must have the ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large-scale, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- The applying candidate must have experience in utilizing theoretical and empirical research to solve problems
- The applying candidate must have the ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- The applying candidate must have Knowledge of C, C++, Python, Lua or other related programming languages
- The applying candidate must have Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods
- The applying candidate must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- The applying candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2019.
- FAER McAfee Scholar Awards Program
- The applying candidate must be pursuing B.E. /MCA final year from a recognized institution or university.
- There is a condition as the maximum of up to 4 students per project batch/team can as following to the condition.
- There is required to submit a letter from the Principal to prove as students of the institute and studying in the final year of a degree program.
- There must be duly signed the project proposals by the Principal and Project Advisor.
- The team needs to provide an undertaking stating on selection that they are responsible to finish and submit the project in 3 months.
- A team can send only 1 project proposal.
- Shakti-Isb Clean Energy Lab
- The applying candidate who is having quality as of Leader and Thinker with big, bold ideas.
- The one who is a high-potential individual has an idea to set up a nonprofit organization.
- The candidate is a Founder of an early-stage non-profit organization.
- Transform Together Scholarships
- Candidates must belong to an International or the European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
- Deans International Science Excellence Scholarship
- The student, who is an international student, may apply. If any dependent of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions.
- The applying and willing candidates are advised to get Enrolled/Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program directly through the colleges.
- Getty Graduate Internships
- The students currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master’s or Doctorate) in a field relevant to the internship(s). OR
- The Individuals, who have completed a relevant graduate degree on or after the date 1st of January 2015, may apply.
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program
- The applying candidate’s age must be below 30 years.
- The one who has the degree of graduation with a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 3.00 in one of the asked subjects.
- The applying candidate should be a Graduate in other related fields. The applying candidate should have 1-year experience in the field of scientific laboratory research.
- The applying candidate should Have passed the certificate as – TOEFL/ IELTS
- The applying candidate should Produce a statement of purpose that clears and explain their interest in the study.
- Fit Essay Competition
- The candidate should be from India.
- The age of participating candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- There is a specified condition over the previous winners as they cannot apply.
- International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship
- The candidate must be an international student and he/she has already got the offer to graduate-entry Master’s degree directed to the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- The applying candidate should have to Commence his/her studies in the next academic year.
- Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
- The applying candidate must belong as a citizen of Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Mexico or South Africa.
- The candidate must have a clear intention to get back to the country he/she was selected during the duration of the period of study.
- The candidate must have held a degree equivalent to a UK 2nd class honors degree or with the equivalent professional training and/or experience.
- The applying candidate should have done at least 5 years or its equivalent work experience, as counted by the date as of month September prior to the academic year for which the fellowship applies.
- The applying candidate should not already receive or if receiving the financial benefit from an HMG-funded scholarship or fellowship.
- The applying candidate should not hold dual nationality where one nationality is British.
- The applying candidates should not be employees or employees’ relatives of their Government including the British Council/UKTI/DFID/ FCO/MOD/BIS and UKBA.
- 10th International Student Poster Competition Skopje
- The willing applicants, who are going to be the participant, can be a national of any country. The applying candidates, who are students of the academies/colleges of the field as art and design, are eligible to apply.
- Kala Utsav
- The applying candidate should be from Class 9th to 12th.
- The notified schools are Government or Govt.-aided schools or private schools.
- India Global Leaders Scholarship
- The applying candidate must be a Citizen of India and never had studied before in Australia. The applying candidate, who has already got an unconditional offer for their relevant courses, will be considered to take admission at UQ. The candidate should get it to know that this scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and the students, who have achieved high ranks, may apply.
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- Indian citizens and not having the Passport of any other country.
- The minimum age is 17 years and the maximum age is 35 years.
- Obtained a minimum of 60% in all exams (since school days).
- Passed the Class 12th.
Private Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the different types of Private Scholarship:-
|Department Name||Application Process|
|Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd||The participants must call a toll-free number which is generated by the company or through a missed call on the following given number- 1800 532 2213. This number is also printed on the Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste pack also. And there is no condition to purchase the Colgate Dental Cream pack by the children or family. A certain response will be done from the officials of Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd Company to all those children who have given a missed call on the above-mentioned toll-free number. The children have to give an answer to a question that will be asked by the official of the company through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option. The participants have to fill in their details link name/education/residential area/hobbies etc through the IVRS option also for the intention of verification at the time of an announcement of the Colgate Winners. The applying candidates have to give a missed call above given number is the Colgate Scholarship Offer Period Only. Children, who are passing the selection process like giving a missed call or entering his/her details through IVRS etc, will not have any right to a willing Colgate Fellowship.|
|Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)||Apply from the official website of the department|
|V Mart Department||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation||Apply from the official website of the department|
|HDFC||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation||Apply from the official website of the department|
|CCB Welfare And Scholarship Scheme||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship Program||Apply from the official website of the department|
|OLM Malala Yousafzai Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Tata Trust Vocational Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Top class Education scheme for SC Students||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) Grants||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Facebook Research Internship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|FAER McAfee Scholar Awards Program||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Shakti-Isb Clean Energy Lab||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Transform Together Scholarships||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Deans International Science Excellence Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Getty Graduate Internships||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Fit Essay Competition||Apply from the official website of the department|
|International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|10th International Student Poster Competition Skopje||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Kala Utsav||Apply from the official website of the department|
|India Global Leaders Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|
|Gaurav Foundation Scholarship||Apply from the official website of the department|