To provide financial assistance to West Bengal’s brilliant and economically privileged students to complete their higher studies in universities and institutions of West Bengal, MP Birla Charitable Trust has launched a new scholarship known as the Priyamvada Birla Scholarship. Under the scheme, the students who are continuing their education in universities and institutions will get scholarships. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2024 such as objective eligibility criteria important documents and rewards. Also, we will share with you all these step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
About Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2024
A new scholarship has been launched by MP Birla Charitable Trust to provide financial assistance to the students of West Bengal who are good at their studies but due to weak financial conditions are not able to continue their education. The main aim of launching Priyamvada Birla Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities so that they would be able to stand on their own feet. Under Priyamvada Birla Scholarship, financial assistance of amount Rs. 24,000 will be provided to the students who have recently taken admitted to graduate courses for their bright future. All interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scheme will have to visit the official website of South Point School.
Also Read: IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship
|Name of the Scheme
|Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
|MP Birla Charitable Trust
|The students of West Bengal
|To provide higher education
|Students will be able to build their future bright
|Mode of Application
Objective Of Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
As we all know there are many students who due to their weak financial condition or not able to continue their higher studies in graduation. And their dream of continuing their academic stay is incomplete. By keeping this in mind the MP Birla Charitable Trust has launched a new scheme known as the Priyamvada Birla Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to student who belongs to an underprivileged society so that they would be able to continue their studies without thinking about any financial hurdle. The main objective of this scheme is to provide them the opportunity to build their own future keeping their financial situation behind.
Schedule Of Scholarship
|Last date to apply
Note:- Above given schedule is tentative as it may vary according to the situation of the country or as per the norms given by the concerned authorities.
Scholarship Amount Under Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
The selected student under the scholarship will get the following rewards
- The scholarship of Rs. 24,000 per year will be provided to the student as course fees and hostel fees
- This scholarship will be given to the student till the end of their courses i.e. maximum of 4 years.
- For this scholarship, the condition is that the student will have to clear all the semesters or year in a single attempt and score a good percentage/ CGPA in each semester or year.
The following eligibility criteria are required to avail of the benefit under the scheme:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The candidate must have completed their HS exam
- The student who has taken admitted to the graduation courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, LLB, B.TECH, MBBS, and BDS can avail of benefits under this scheme
- The candidate’s age must be 25 years as of 4 July 2022
- If the candidate is availing benefits under any other priyamvada scholarship scheme, then he must reveal the application form
- An applicant was not supposed to work with an external organization.
The following documents are required to avail of the benefit under Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Secondary marksheet
- Voter ID
- Higher Secondary marksheet
- Registration number
- Passport size photograph
Process To Apply Under the Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to apply for this Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below.
- First, visit the Priyamvada Birla Website of South Point School
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Application Form
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Email Address
- Now click on Submit option
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the Details that are asked in the form
- After entering the details attached all your Important Documents
- Now click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily apply for this Scholarship
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Renewal Process
Students who have scored at least 45% marks in general professional courses can apply for the renewal application. There is a separate procedure to apply for renewal.
- To get a renewal application form, write an application
- Attach requesting documents and send them to the address given below
- The board of trustees Madhav Prasad Birla Apex Charitable Trust c / o South Point High School, Ballygunge Place, Kolkata 700019
- This renewal application letter is with the following required documents
- Previous year’s receipt of the scholarship
- Semester result duly attested by HOD
- Recommendation from the head of the Institute.
Check Beneficiary List
A general process to check the beneficiary list of the scholarship is as follows:
- Open the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Priyamvada Birla Scholarship option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now select the Beneficiary List option.
- A list of all the selected 30 applicants will appear on the screen.
- Phone number- 2440 5115/ 4043/ 5042
- Email ID- email@example.com
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2024 FAQs
this scholarship provides financial assistance to the students to complete their education.
Applicants can apply under this scholarship by visiting https://www.southpoint.edu.in/.
Several benefits will be provided to the students under this scholarship.
The students of West Bengal are eligible to apply under this scholarship.