The Provident Housing Scholarship program has been announced through vidyasaarathi portal. Interested students who are going to pursue under graduation degree program. All the students who meet the eligibility conditions can submit their applications. Online application forms are available on the vidyasaarathi portal till 13 March 2022. Hoard the detailed information from the further section of this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, documents required to submit, and other relevant details.
About Provident Housing Scholarship 2023
Education plays a very vital role in our life. Education is a basic human right. Courses nowadays are very costly. There are many students across the country who cannot afford the cost of degree courses due to the weak financial condition of their families. The provident housing scholarship program has been designed to support such students who cannot afford the cost of Higher Education. All the eligible students whose family income is not more than 500000 can submit their applications. Under the scholarship program, students will get financial benefits. The amount of the scholarship will directly transfer to the bank account of the candidates.
Also Read: NEC Merit Scholarship
Highlights Of Provident Housing Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Provident Housing Scholarship
- Launched by: Provident Housing
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
Objective Of Provident Housing Scholarship
The housing scholarship program is a part of the CSR project of housing. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to such students who are at risk to drop out of their academic qualifications due to their weak financial background.
Benefits Of Provident Housing Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries for the scheme will get a cash award of Rs. 10000.
- Applicants must hold a class 12th passing certificate with at least 50% marks
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 5 Lakh rupees
- Applicant must desire to pursue 3-year full-time UG courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/ Kiosk
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter/ Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
Also Read: Norka Roots Directors Scholarship
Provident Housing Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To submit the application, visit the Vidyasaarathi official website
- Now, choose the “Browse available schemes” option from home page
- A new page will open on the screen, where you have to search “Provident Housing Scholarship” scheme
- Select Apply button is given under the scheme, the login web page will open from where click the register now button
- Enter the details in the form open on the screen as asked like Name, Mobile number, Email id, Password, Captcha code
- Read the terms & conditions, tick the checkbox, and choose to submit button
- Verify your email & mobile number, enter the OTP you received, and select the verify option
- Fill in the rest application that appears on the screen Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, etc.
- Upload the documents in a jpeg or .png file, carefully review the details, and hit submit option
- Keep a hard copy of the filled application with you.
Procedure to Check Scholarship Result
- To check the result, you should visit Vidyasaarathi’s official website
- Choose the scholarship result option to open the list of scholarship results
- Search scholarship, select the result button and the result will open on the screen
- Check your name, student id, and photograph in the list
- For any query email email@example.com